• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by scunom
i love this, where can buy? any one knows?
zozo.jp apc puffer jacket is probably from apc. actually besides context and that one store in sf where i met sycamorenomore i've never seen apc apparel outside of apc.

kimmo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Schpacko
The bag ist from aunts & uncles, a german brand. I don't know if you can order online, i bought it in a store in switzerland for about 190 Euros. There is a zipper on the back, but its kinda covered as you can see here.
Material and quality seem to be very nice for the price.

Thanks Schpacko!! Now to see if I can find these from these backwoods...

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would love to find those wjk sweats... My google attempt didn't net much
plain.gif
But those are simply awesome . Good luck to those looking and congrats to those who've managed to acquire. Hope they fit as nice as they look. Always on the lookout for nice sweat pants.. Context is carrying the Velva Sheens: http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=1774 The BoO knee pad sweats: http://www.forwardforward.com/fwd/Di...duct=BAND-MP11 (I would catch a lot of ish for wearing anything with built in knee-pads though. Kind of Gay, don't you think? No offense) Glad to find those Reigning Champs though. Hope those fit okay. edit; fixed velva sheen link

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
****, i like a pair of baller sweatpants
ftfy, don't even want to know how much those run

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Those WJK sweat does look nice from the pics, price is ¥35,700 to those wondering. I have a feeling those sweats would look like spandex on me though, my Spurr sweats pretty much wraps around my calves. Grey one is also nice.
1zd9fmo.jpg

Abraxis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those WJK sweats are insane. Really liking their stuff though it probably wouldn't work with my body type (short/stocky). Ohwell, worth checking out when I'm in Japan. Those nigel cabourn olive pants look great too and I'm sure were an amazing deal
smile.gif
Envious!

canstyleace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Velva sheen look ok too but I need something with a shorter rise, its's hard to avoid the saggy ass look on sweatpants with a rise larger than 10"

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
+1 on the sweats.
One thing I've found to be crucial on the more "tailored" sweats is a zipper/button fly closure. Without em, you get that cock outline which would be awkward for everyone if you were to wear them out in public.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snake
...you get that cock outline which would be awkward for everyone if you were to wear them out in public.

Yeah...beware going commando in James Perse slub cotton sweats or sweat shorts
blush.gif

Learned that the..eh..hard way.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snake
+1 on the sweats.
One thing I've found to be crucial on the more "tailored" sweats is a zipper/button fly closure. Without em, you get that cock outline which would be awkward for everyone if you were to wear them out in public.

I also like the non-scrunchy waistband.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
n6pgJl.jpg

now that these are here, I'm actually...not quite sure what to do with them.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSC8