• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMG_1423.jpg
POWPOWPOW <3<3<3

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DLester
that is nice! fitpics!

My second piece of Junya I ever bought, still furious that it's too big on me. Wear it well, ****.

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
First purchase in a long time. Am happy that it looks a lot better in person and worn than i thought it would. Especially that it has regular handwarm pockets hidden behind those front pockets

Picture1-1.png

thanks constantine

unless it looks like this, this rules

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wjk "heavy jersey" sweatpants expensive, but wjk quality is awesome and I've been looking for some nicer sweatpants than the W+H ones.
wjk_sweat1.jpg
wjk_sweat2.jpg
wjk_sweat3.jpg
wjk_sweat4.jpg

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hendrix
really, really like those
Thanks. I'm hoping they will look good enough to wear occasionally in public. I decided the W+H ones really don't look good enough for that, so I only wear them around the house. More people should give wjk a try. The pieces are extremely well made and they don't skimp on anything to save money-- even their sweats use those cool Riri gunmetal M6 zips.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nigel Cabourn Johns Trouser in olive selvage gabardine from the Superdenim.co.uk sample sale.
johnspant480x553.jpg

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
one of my first posts was about designer sweatpants and i almost got laughed out of the forum. this season seems like everyone wants to make a pair of slim sweatpants.

i am such a good trendspotter.

scunom

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BB1
wjk "heavy jersey" sweatpants

expensive, but wjk quality is awesome and I've been looking for some nicer sweatpants than the W+H ones.

wjk_sweat1.jpg

wjk_sweat2.jpg

wjk_sweat3.jpg

wjk_sweat4.jpg

i love this, where can buy? any one knows?

Scooba

Reaction score
Where is that APC puffer jacket from? I am definitely interested

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics