• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

yeossal

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Greetings from Singapore! It is very exciting for us at Yeossal (www.yeossal.com) to introduce ourselves to the SF Community as an Official Affiliate Vendor.

I'm going to start this thread by sharing a little background of our store and our passion for menswear.

Yeossal was founded in 2016 as a dedicated men shoes store. It is the brainchild of a few like-minded individuals who came together from different professional backgrounds but share the same enthusiasm for well made and exceptional menswear products.

Our current lineup of products currently includes a defined assortment of men's footwear from around the world. We offer the finest brands from master artisans all around the world, of which includes Italy's Antonio Meccariello, Spain's newcomer TLB Mallorca and Corno blu from Japan, the Land of the Rising Sun. We also offer accessories from Pantherella, Saphir and Abbeyhorn.

All our collections are carefully curated and considered to bring to you what we believe are among the best on the market today, both in terms of quality and value. Since 2016, our collections have been exceedingly well-received by clients from around the world and we are looking to expand our current array of products to include a more extensive selection of merchandise across the different spectrum of menswear. We carry a strong determined vision to be a relevant menswear outfitter offering not just quality items but also a direct to consumer experience for our clients.

We warmly welcome all questions so my team and I will be doing the best we could to assist you about fitting, sizing and all other questions. Continue to keep a watchful eye on this space as we will be unveiling slowly our new collections. Feel free to post your questions here in this thread or email [email protected].

greenhouse

Reaction score
Great to see guys on here. Wore my Argentum Equites just a few days ago.

Wild Strawberry Rabbit

Reaction score
Good to see you here! Great shop and Jackson is really helpful and friendly guy. Here are my two pairs bought from them.
1. Cornoblu Lynx
D45A4B4E-00A9-4857-B2D5-EF9DA8BC4B2E.jpeg

2. Meccariello from Aeris line
76948F2C-F032-4168-B074-3CF01376A9F8.jpeg

yeossal

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you gentlemen for the warm welcome. We hope you are enjoying the shoes as much as we do and we hope to bring forth more products of great value to the community.

Cheers,
Team Yeossal

yeossal

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@cypi2 thank you! We're so thrilled to be finally here at Styleforum :cheers:

yeossal

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Folks, here's something for all of you at Styleforum to share our joy of being part of this community. Use discount code YSF10 to enjoy a store wide 10% off. Offer is valid until Oct 15, 2018 at www.yeossal.com.

am55

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello chaps, welcome! Good to see another "local" option.

Do you have a physical shop somewhere in SG? Who are you using to deliver SG -> SG orders?

yeossal

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello chaps, welcome! Good to see another "local" option.

Do you have a physical shop somewhere in SG? Who are you using to deliver SG -> SG orders?
@am55, we are working tirelessly to get our first physical retail store located in central area ready by November. In the meantime we offer fitting sessions in our showroom for customers. Please email [email protected] for appointment details.

For local deliveries we use a few couriers such as Ninjavan and Road bull. To further enhance our service levels, we will be introducing a free same day local delivery service next week so stay tuned!

am55

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Excellent, no SingPost! That's all I needed to know :D

I look forward to the shop. I don't think many of these brands are stocked elsewhere. By Central, do you mean Raffles Place/Esplanade, City Hall or Telok Ayer/Chinatown?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads