• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Besnard - Official Affiliate Thread

dynemacron

Reaction score
Hey Victor,

Do you happen to have any other photos of your one piece collar offering? They are always a little different between makers. Am curious to see it from another angle than straight on.

VictorBesnard

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I did some research but I only how these two images of the one piece collar. I will make a few samples for the spring-summer lookbook but this will take a while.

The length of the collar point is about 8cm

I hope this helps!

1706632401267.png

VictorBesnard

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I loved the interview and the new MTO shirt service sounds great!

Would you consider adding cocktail cuffs as an option in the future?
FYI - The cocktail cuff can now be selected as cuff option

VictorBesnard

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Besnard_Linen Trousers_Banner.jpg

This season, we are pleased to introduce our largest spring-summer trouser collection thus far, featuring five beautiful shades of linen. All shades are available in our tapered fit with single pleats and side adjusters, as well as in our classic fit with double pleats and belt loops.

Crafted from premium Irish linen, our linen trousers are exceptionally breathable, keeping you cool and comfortable in hot weather. We particularly appreciate Irish linen for its dense weave and substantial weight, which gives the cloth a beautiful drape.

In our ongoing effort to enhance the customer experience, our product pages now include images to illustrate the trousers' fit and detailed information about materials and craftsmanship. We've also introduced a guide on International Size Conversions to assist our global customers in selecting the appropriate size.

1711199817157.png

1711199832317.png

Explore new arrivals here

oucheebooboo

Reaction score
Victor,
Tried to post on your site, but captcha is continually cycling….

You have what appears to be the same-single pleat, flannel pant (450g/14oz ) in dark grey (for $310) as well as in mid & light grey ($186–40% off).

Are the only differences the colors? Are the fit/measurements and button-fly all the same?

VictorBesnard

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Victor,
Tried to post on your site, but captcha is continually cycling….

You have what appears to be the same-single pleat, flannel pant (450g/14oz ) in dark grey (for $310) as well as in mid & light grey ($186–40% off).

Are the only differences the colors? Are the fit/measurements and button-fly all the same?

Hi there, thanks for pointing that out. I will have a look.

Yes, the measurements and details are the same. It is just a different colour/flannel.
The sale will go offline today, let me know if you still wish to order something.

VictorBesnard

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Victor, is there an ETA for the S/S tailoring?
We are introducing two new sport coats this season. The first will launch in 2 days, the second next week.
I will make sure to share a sneak preview tomorrow.

VictorBesnard

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads