• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HUSBANDS (Paris)

jbie

Reaction score
How wide would you say this leg opening is - 24 cm?

And how many different styles of trousers does Husbands offer? (There might be too many to specify?)
At last count (and some might be discontinued, but I have seen all these models):
- High waisted tapered
- High waisted straight flat front
- High waisted straight double pleat
- High waisted tapered
- High waisted wide leg
- High waisted flared
- Mid waist tapered
- Mid waist straight

I am also aware of at least one model which is a high waist straight but also has some extra room around the top block for larger seats/thighs.

The leg opening differs based upon the waist size naturally, but for the typical size 48 suit you're looking at around 16/17cm for tapered, ~21/22cm for straight, 24cm for wide, and 27cm for flared if I recall right.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
wow, didn't know their taper model is that slim, I personally consider ~19cm is my maximum slim...

breakaway01

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wow, didn't know their taper model is that slim, I personally consider ~19cm is my maximum slim...
The narrowest tailored trouser model I have seen goes with the Morrissey jacket model at around 19 cm for FR38/US30

jbie

Reaction score

The narrowest tailored trouser model I have seen goes with the Morrissey jacket model at around 19 cm for FR38/US30
I think the 17cm one I saw might have been an MTO adjusted down, but I do recall seeing at least in the past 18cm a few times.

merkwurdigliebe

Reaction score
Did anybody pick up the new boy scout shirt in dark cobalt? Thinking of having one MTO if they don't restock it and no other stores get it in.

Curiouscuriosity

Reaction score
Hello, I was wondering does anyone know what type of style this suit is or the name of it ?
FD5DCAD8-64ED-49BC-8361-942E18C52FD5.jpeg

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Just very 70s inspired with more of a shooting jacket kind of pocket

Husband Paris would have similar except the pocket (might be able to ask for it?)

Alternatively wait for Ben Cobb x Tiger of Sweden to go on sale, it’s patch pocket and their jacket length doesn’t work for me (I remember trying their EU46/US36 and BOC is like >31in) else style wise it’s there

ppk

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Husband Paris would have similar except the pocket (might be able to ask for it?)

Alternatively wait for Ben Cobb x Tiger of Sweden to go on sale, it’s patch pocket and their jacket length doesn’t work for me (I remember trying their EU46/US36 and BOC is like >31in) else style wise it’s there

Wow! That would be perfect for me. do you know when they usually go on sale?

Fad P

Reaction score
The OFFER25 coupon code currently works.

You could also check GUCCI from a couple of seasons back on eBay? I have a mint one in a size 46 if you’re interested.

Attachments

• A5622515-AF5C-4BF1-ACA4-0662882784C5.png
    A5622515-AF5C-4BF1-ACA4-0662882784C5.png
    426.9 KB · Views: 110

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Not on top of my head just the usual match fashion calendar (though now they’re under new management who knows)

Edit: husband Paris has superior quality so I would definitely wait for sale on the Ben cobb X tiger of Sweden stuff given it’s msrp (they also used to go as far as >75 off to go final clean out, wouldn’t count that far though)

Reactions: ppk

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The OFFER25 coupon code currently works.

You could also check GUCCI from a couple of seasons back on eBay? I have a mint one in a size 46 if you’re interested.

Celine/SL probably have similar too

DorianGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

This is nice, so different from Tiger of Sweden's regular (ugly) stuff.

merkwurdigliebe

Reaction score
About to post this suit on ebay and grailed but giving this thread first dibs.

Chocolate brown Spence Bryson linen 2 piece from their second collection. Slim cut Morrissey jacket size EU 50 and Delon pants size EU 42.

Used condition but nothing too crazy. Some fading and wear at the points of high contact (pants seat, armpits, elbows etc.) but otherwise good.

Looking for $749 USD invoiced and shipped anywhere

Will add more photos and info about it on my grailed/ebay listings.
sold

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads