• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Passus shoes - Fine Shoes from Budapest - Official Affiliate Thread

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Reaction score

rezso.kuti

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi,

Many thanks, Fok for the far-too-kind introduction. It is our honor to become an affiliate vendor of Styleforum.

Many of you have known us, either Gabor or me. So you can be sure that we accept no compromises:

we use the best raw materials made to the highest shoemaking standards. Our shoes are 100% handmade: no machines are involved (other than sewing the upper) in the process. Unlike many makers who advertise "Hand-welted" shoes, we really hand cut the uppers, hand-last them, and hand-sew the soles to the last stitch. The modeling is made on the lasts just like in the case of the be-spoke process. We make our shoes with the traditional wood pegged beveled waist construction, just like 100 years ago. We source our leathers from the best European tanneries and Horween. Our shoes are made with the best there is Rendenbach oak bark tanned leather soles and heels. And one more thing, our shoes are made in the EU from the start to the finish......by hand.

Last edited:

wurger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Many thanks, Fok for the far-too-kind introduction. It is our honor to become an affiliate vendor of Styleforum.

Many of you have known us, either Gabor or me. So you can be sure that we accept no compromises:

we use the best raw materials made to the highest shoemaking standards. Our shoes are 100% handmade: no machines are involved (other than sewing the upper) in the process. Unlike many makers who advertise "Hand-welted" shoes, we really hand cut the uppers, hand-last them, and hand-sew the soles to the last stitch. The modeling is made on the lasts just like in the case of the be-spoke process. We make our shoes with the traditional wood pegged beveled waist construction, just like 100 years ago. We source our leathers from the best European tanneries and Horween. Our shoes are made with the best there is Rendenbach oak bark tanned leather soles and heels. And one more thing, our shoes are made in the EU from the start to the finish......by hand.
Hi Rezso, welcome back, it's been a long time since my orders from Vass days.

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.