• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

House of Huntington - (Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C., and more) - Official Affiliate vendor thread.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Please join me in welcoming the House of Huntington as the latest Styleforum affiliate vendor, the House of Huntington. I know that a lot of you already know them in their previous form, Boujee People, @boujeepeople , as a reliable source for Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and similar menswear luxury, offering older season pieces at better prices. Yup, we've know you and we got you.

House of Huntington is a small luxury online outlet, home to past season menswear like Drake's, Nigel Cabourn and Private White V.C. at some of the best prices that I've seen online. Previously known as Boujeepeople.com, the store now has a classic menswear focus.

Ethan and Catherine is a style loving couple who run the company on their own, with a mission to keep past season high quality fashion in circulation and offering them at exceptional prices and maintaining a luxury shopping experience. The House of Huntington is a curated out.et which some of the forum's favourite menswear stores trust with their past season pieces because of House of Huntington promise and ability to maintain their image.

The House of Huntington founders (@boujeepeople ) will respond directly so don't be shy and get in touch with any questions.

Based in the UK, they offer speedy worldwide shipping and have happy customers all over the world.

Please join me in welcoming them to the forum.

Cheers,

Fok.

Trevallon

Reaction score
Had a very good experience ordering from House of Huntington internationally to Germany. Smooth and fast. Thanks again, Ethan.

boujeepeople

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Had a very good experience ordering from House of Huntington internationally to Germany. Smooth and fast. Thanks again, Ethan.
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review here. We hope to see you shopping again with us on houseofhuntington.com

Retri

Reaction score
Got a Drake's piece from these guys a few months back and can totally vouch for them; the garment was legit and in pristine conditions, the shipment was super quick and they would answer right away to inquiries made through email or instagram. Thumbs up from me.

Sartyroialist

Reaction score
I also vouch for HoH. I've picked up a few Drake's things from them, back when they were still boujeepeople.com. They're a pleasure to communicate with. Everything arrived exactly as pictured, and within days via DHL to the states.

boujeepeople

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
You are very welcome and thank you for your support and taking the time to leave us a review here as well. Plenty more to come very soon

Ethan

boujeepeople

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Warm welcome to the Forum
Thank you, we hope to help the group where we can as well as show our latest Drake's offerings.
Take care
Ethan

boujeepeople

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Got a Drake's piece from these guys a few months back and can totally vouch for them; the garment was legit and in pristine conditions, the shipment was super quick and they would answer right away to inquiries made through email or instagram. Thumbs up from me.
Thank you Retri, honest feedback means so much too us and I am glad you was super pleased with our services. We are just two people so we try our very best for our customers. Hope you are loving your new Drake's items

Ethan

boujeepeople

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I also vouch for HoH. I've picked up a few Drake's things from them, back when they were still boujeepeople.com. They're a pleasure to communicate with. Everything arrived exactly as pictured, and within days via DHL to the states.
Hey Sartyroialist, yeah before Christmas we had a name name to Houseofhuntington.com as boujeepeople just was not right for us now. We are glad you liked your items and service, we have lots more to come from Drake's and more brands joining us soon as well.

Ethan :)

boujeepeople

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Happy weekend everyone! Thank you @LA Guy for introducing us in your newsletter! :)

FYI, We're offering 15% off sitewide at House Of Huntington. Just for Styleforum members - to celebrate becoming an Affiliate Vendor.

We're working hard to freshly stock our Drake's collection this weekend so you'll find loads of new pieces available from today.

Thank you all for welcoming us and to our customers on here who've been vouching for us.

Please use STYLEFORUM15 at checkout for 15% off site wide.

Thank you!

boujeepeople

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Happy Friday everyone! We've just added lots more Drake's shirts (casual, formal and work shirts), ties and jackets up on Houseofhuntington.com About 50+ new pieces - below current retail prices as usual.

Posting on here to give you guys a heads up :)

Also, if there's anything in particular you'd like to see us add, please do let us know. Most of our latest arrivals were added as a response to your requests! :)

Remember to use STYLEFORUM15 for 15% off at checkout. Click here to check them all out.

P.S. Some of the latest arrivals you'll find...

Attachments

• IMG_0095.jpg
    IMG_0095.jpg
    423.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_9782.jpg
    IMG_9782.jpg
    349.7 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_9501.jpg
    IMG_9501.jpg
    460.3 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0144.jpg
    IMG_0144.jpg
    355.2 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0162.jpg
    IMG_0162.jpg
    375.9 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_9828.jpg
    IMG_9828.jpg
    598 KB · Views: 479
  • IMG_9769.jpg
    IMG_9769.jpg
    362.4 KB · Views: 471

boujeepeople

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Some larger sizes would be nice. XL Shirts, 17,5 Oxfords, size 44 Blazers... ;-)
Hopefully we will be getting all of them in stock soon. We lots in our warehouse just working through them

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads