• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Zam Barrett Dialogue/ Zfactorie - Official Affiliate Thread.

CWV

Reaction score
@Zamb
I’ve written you many times and through every plataforma you have. I’ve been unfailing polite dispute not receiving my jacket. Now I’m getting upset.
I’m in NYC for a few days. Last chance to send me my jacket.

FlyingMonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Zamb, on November 25th last year, I bought a shirt from you. It has never showed. I have now e-mailed three times, twice to the general e-mail address and once to a specific customer service address, and have still not even received an acknowledgement to any of these e-mails.

I know things have been weird with COVID and hard times, but I just want my shirt, or if it's not going to arrive, to receive a refund. I was going to order more from you but I'm definitely not even going to think about that until this issue is resolved.

I know you have been moving, but this avoidance of answering e-mails or dealing with customer issues - and I know I'm not the only one - usually leads to customers losing confidence in a business and it's often downhill from there. Please don't let this happen to you!

Jmoinen

Reaction score
Same thing here, although I've only been waiting for a bit over a month. Items were in stock, tracking number was added but the items have not been sent, no replies to email queries...Also understanding of the situation but the lack of communication is frustrating.

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Alright peoples
I have not been checking this thread as I’ve been busy with moving
No internet and didn’t have my login on my phone

I’ll be back in an hour to address these issues.

anyone having an issue, for faster/ better response can send me a message on Instagram or call / text me at 646 465 3847

but I’ll here here in an hour to reach put to everyone

Bless
- Z -

HeavenResign

Reaction score
Hey Zam,

Just in case you still don't have access to email - I was looking for status on return for order 2251. It was delivered to the old address on Feb 28.

I know I have a jacket awaiting shipping as well, but I know you are busy at work getting the new place together, so no worries on that, I just didn't want the shirt i returned to get lost.

Thanks a ton

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Zam,

Just in case you still don't have access to email - I was looking for status on return for order 2251. It was delivered to the old address on Feb 28.

I know I have a jacket awaiting shipping as well, but I know you are busy at work getting the new place together, so no worries on that, I just didn't want the shirt i returned to get lost.

Thanks a ton
Bless

got the shirt so all good
Jacket leaves to you tomorrow

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Same thing here, although I've only been waiting for a bit over a month. Items were in stock, tracking number was added but the items have not been sent, no replies to email queries...Also understanding of the situation but the lack of communication is frustrating.
Bless

please send me a message with your order number

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Zamb, on November 25th last year, I bought a shirt from you. It has never showed. I have now e-mailed three times, twice to the general e-mail address and once to a specific customer service address, and have still not even received an acknowledgement to any of these e-mails.

I know things have been weird with COVID and hard times, but I just want my shirt, or if it's not going to arrive, to receive a refund. I was going to order more from you but I'm definitely not even going to think about that until this issue is resolved.

I know you have been moving, but this avoidance of answering e-mails or dealing with customer issues - and I know I'm not the only one - usually leads to customers losing confidence in a business and it's often downhill from there. Please don't let this happen to you!
Please send me a message with your order number

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
If any one else is having any issues with orders
Please send me a message with order number and I’ll give an update

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
hello to all our friends here

just a quick message to let everyone know that our email issues have been resolved and all communication channles are operational now

there is a chat feature on our webshop, it is linked directly to myself and my assistants phone and we encourage you to use it

otherwise i can be reached via telwephone at: 646 465 3847

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
hello to all our friends here

just a quick message to let everyone know that our email issues have been resolved and all communication channles are operational now

there is a chat feature on our webshop, it is linked directly to myself and my assistants phone and we encourage you to use it

otherwise i can be reached via telwephone at: 646 465 3847

FlyingMonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Please send me a message with your order number

So I did this. A MONTH AGO. Immediately after you posted this. You still haven't replied. I don't like making these things public, but you are starting to try my patience. This was only a small order. Frankly, I would rather you simply refunded me at this stage. The details are in the message I sent to your account on this site, as well as in previous e-mails.

bayo

Reaction score
@Zamb also looking for an update on an order placed in February? Have tried other channels to get more info without luck.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics