• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CRUSH STORE - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD - PROMO, INFO AND REVIEWS

crushstore

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

This is Chiara from Crush Store! I am very happy to be back in the big Styleforum family with a new project.
Crush Store is a website that aims to become a point of reference for all the fashion lovers out there.

We offer the best selection of classic and sportswear brands (such as Stone Island, Barbour, Premiata, Woolrich, Zanone, Marco Pescarolo, Sartoria Tramarossa, Lardini, Della Ciana, LBM, Camplin, Manuel Ritz, K-way, Jacob Cohen, Kired, Gran Sasso, Kiton, Doucal's, Green George, Paul & Shark and many, many more...) at prices that will make you fall in love.

Whether you are looking for a great classic or the newest sportswear trend, we got you.
New arrivals everyday.
Discover our services and let us be your Crush!

Special Promo Code for Styleforum members: SF15 - 15% off extra an all our products

We ship Worldwide 🌎
Thanks for your attention and feel free to ask for any information

Crush Store
Customer Service
- [email protected]
Visit our website: crush-store.com
Info & Personal Shopping:
WhatsApp

Last edited:

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

I would like to encourage all forum members and readers who are looking for excellent pricing on classic menswear and casualwear (and the brands were included above, bu there are many more) to check them out.

For example, if you are a smaller size, this Barba sweater is a really good deal, and there are a lot of classic, evergreen Gran Sasso sweaters for under $100 that would be great to store for the fall.

Some of the brands that might be less known in the US, but are well known throughout Europe as excellent quality, like Moorer, are compelling compared to say, the prices at Bergdorf Goodman: https://crush-store.com/gb/brand/125-moorer
Normally already over 30% lower, it's now at under 50% of the price at Bergdorf.

Please help me welcome them to the forum, please.

Cheers,

Fok.

Last edited:

prof.contingency

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome to the community! There's a huge selection on the website; well done!

crushstore

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
New Kangra Drop online!
Check it out our 100% Cashmere Sweaters (both turtle and crew neck) in a wide range of colors and size at 25% off (+ 15% off extra for Styleforum Member with code SF15).​

Chiara Abategiovanni Crush Store33426.jpg

CHECK IT OUT ALL OUR NEW ARRIVALS

HERE

dynemacron

Reaction score
Do you happen to have a size guide for what certain sizes compare to in more normal sizes? Eyeing some Kiton swim trunks.

crushstore

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Do you happen to have a size guide for what certain sizes compare to in more normal sizes? Eyeing some Kiton swim trunks.
Yes of course, check it here
For any further info/question/pic, send us a message on the website chat or WhatsApp at +39 3470378121 😀

dynemacron

Reaction score
Yes of course, check it here
For any further info/question/pic, send us a message on the website chat or WhatsApp at +39 3470378121 😀
Thanks. I don't know how I missed that, I didn't see the size guide anywhere when looking at items. But its nice that you have measurements for it looks like, pretty much everything.

crushstore

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Chiara,

Welcome back to Styleforum! It's great to see Crush Store making its debut here. Your lineup of classic and sportswear brands is impressive, and I'm sure our members will appreciate the variety you offer. Plus, that Styleforum discount code is a nice touch! Looking forward to exploring your site and discovering some new favorites.

Thank you very much!
🙏

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads