• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

IsuiT - Italian Luxury Clothes - Official Affiliate Thread

Aquafortis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The instagram page of marol doesn't have e-mail address nor telephone number, their website is forever under construction. I'm from China, and just recently I found out the owner Bo Yang have an account on chinese social app Xiaohongshu, tried to pm him never got a reply! I don't think the owner is taking this shirt business very serisouly. Personally, I think the Marol brand has been pretty poorly operated so far.

Oh, interesting. When Bo Yang acquired it, I got a sense it was a vanity project, so who knows.

PORCAMOSRL

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Both great brands. Marol used to show up on Yoox about 5 years ago and then I think Bo Yang put a halt to that.

I'd rather see Finamore 1925 picked up, which is my second favorite RTW shirt maker after Attolini.

Isuit/Porcamo SRL carries a number of southern makers since they are based right outside of Naples in Aversa, and obviously have unique relationships with both Kiton and Attolini in terms of being authorized to sell both makers' overstock.

We have actually just taken an order of over 500 Finamore shirts, so when they're uploaded to our website get ready

Here's a list of our top 5 Summer Luxury Italian Shirt Brands, Finamore will be added when we have uploaded them!

PORCAMOSRL

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
still months away until you upload all of the new Zilli and Finamore ? From my understanding you also build a new website?

It shouldn't be months, should be another couple of weeks and everything will be launched. We're getting close :)

PORCAMOSRL

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Great news. Cheers.

If you want first dabs, I can offer you guys our new service, a free one-to-one whatsapp video call. You tell us what you're looking for beforehand, and we'll show you and you can choose.

Finamore shirts, Zilli Shirts, Zilli Coats, and more.

All of our suits, and most other stuff are already on the website, this is specifically for things that are waiting for the new website to be uploaded.

This is a temporary offer until our website is back up and running properly. We may continue it if people like it.

Feel free to get in touch, either on the forum, sending us an email, or sending us a Whatsapp. Ask for Hamish.

Thanks and have a great day guys

Hamish

PORCAMOSRL

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Any update on those Finamore shirts going live?

It's the same as before, if you message our Whatsapp I can show you all the models we have already - we've just been hit by three covid cases in the office, including our eCommerce manager, so the switch to the new website has unfortunately had to be delayed a little bit.

If you want to get first dabs, please feel free to get in touch and I'll personally send you the models we have

Hamish

PORCAMOSRL

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Any updates? are you still in business? whats your latest updates?

Still in business - it's not easy to do anything technical like this in Italy. I'd estimate another week and we'll be live. I know the checkout isn't working properly, again nothing I can do. please be patient.

Aquafortis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@PORCAMOSRL Just got your email about the new website launch, but it appears the new website link is not working?

Johnny80

Reaction score
@PORCAMOSRL Just got your email about the new website launch, but it appears the new website link is not working?
is working but very hard...probably some more adjuments to be made
Nice that they have fabric selection now but they remove the select size selection from the past, or at least the size available for the item when you hover over it in the list
edit: size is up now too

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads