• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

It is very exciting for us at Svenska Skoaktiebolaget www.skoaktiebolaget.com to finally be an Official Affiliate Sponsor and I’m going to kick off this thread by giving those of you who do not know of us a little background about our store and our vision.

Skoaktiebolaget is a store dedicated to men’s shoes! Our brick and mortar store is in Stockholm, Sweden. We also have an increasingly popular mail order service through www.skoaktiebolaget.com. Our store opened in October 2012 and our vision is to become a leading retailer for exclusive men’s shoes. We hope to achieve this by providing the world’s most beautiful shoes and the best possible customer service.

We offer The World's Finest Footwear and Accessories - from England's leading manufacturer John Lobb, Swedish newcomer Löf & Tung, Austrian-Romanian Saint Crispin's, Portuguese Carlos Santos along with a wide selection from Italian master artisans Enzo Bonafé and Paolo Scafora. We also offer accessories from E.G. Cappelli, Rubinacci, Albert Thurston, Hestra and Sozzi to mention a few.

All our products have been carefully considered and selected, and we truly believe they are among the best on the market.

Me and my team will be helping as best as we can, in this thread and in the other related threads, about sizing, fitting and general questions. Feel free to post your questions here or email [email protected].

Kind regards,
Patrik Löf a.k.a "Leaves"

Skoaktiebolaget former manager Adam Kruse unveiling the new store back in 2012.

Last edited:

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Best of luck to all of you!!

The arrival of SKOAB has been a great addition to the SF community :slayer:

LaymanX

Reaction score
Definitely.. always great to have more options and I've been impressed by Leaves's interaction with the SF community thus far.

Now please stock Model 80189 in a mid to deep brown! :)

fiestaplatypus

Reaction score
I look forward to many hours wasted in the office browsing through your thread and website. Now if only I could convince you guys to stock more 12UK sizes...

Farhad19620

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
May I wish you the best of luck, I have visited your store online and indeed what a great selection of shoes you have. Carry on the good work.

mymil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cool---I was wondering when you'd become an affiliate!
cheers.gif

Ejirardo

Reaction score
I want to give props to Svenska Skoaktiebolaget , I had been looking for a pair of Carmina Brown Suede Chukka boots for sometime and when I reached out to Adam he informed me they were sold out but would restock in February. I received an email from him a few weeks ago that they were restocked and I ordered a pair on February 19th. I live in California and had them in hand on February 25th. Easy peasy. Appreciated the service, that's what I call global service.

mrbrioni

Reaction score
Cross post from Carmina p0rn thread

These are my new pickups from the folks at Skoaktiebolaget, they were a pleasure to deal with and I received the shoes in less than a week to the US from Stockholm.

These pictures don't do these shoes justice what so ever. I own John Lobb, Edward Green, and Gaziano & Girling respectively, however for the price I don't believe there is anything that comes close to these shoes.

Thanks guys

Please excuse my crappy iphoto's

Jokanevad

Reaction score
Congratulations from a fellow swede! It's truly great to have such a nice store located in Sweden!

I will also check the thread often to see if we could organize some group MTO's from Carmina! Can't wait!

meister

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
"Beginning in spring 2013 we will also be carrying Italian master craftsman Enzo Bonafé"

This will be interesting!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 20 41.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 19 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 10 20.8%

Forum statistics

Threads