• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Zam Barrett Dialogue/ Zfactorie - Official Affiliate Thread.

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
New ZBT items
Shop-zbt.com
80330AC5-0836-4DE4-B4A0-FD64963665B4.jpeg
931DE233-28D5-427A-A364-675CFF9EAC1A.jpeg
43CF3AE9-EAFE-4A92-96BD-A55057EC4E11.jpeg
68BA620C-427C-4066-8119-EC3DD8D7F0E5.jpeg
BD6979E9-F477-43BB-A94C-84837FCD9811.jpeg
349C64F7-3DC2-4EE0-898D-53884B535F50.jpeg
I
B4479907-6E5F-475B-AAD1-ADBF0E04BC24.jpeg
A8B08890-59C4-4550-BC78-F0BCD4BA7C31.jpeg
445E505E-0402-43CA-B757-853D274FA9E4.jpeg

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello Styleforum

Its been a while since we have done something special for the Styleforum community, and you all have been good to us.
Now sales season for us officially kicks off next week with our
BLACK FRIDAY SALE + A MASSIVE ARCHIVE SALE WE WILL BE DOING

Before we get there, here is something special for the community here:
A PRE BLACK FRIDAY SALE, with the same discounts that will be open to the public then.

We ask you PLEASE - do not share the banner/ codes outside of styleforum as this is exclusively for the community here to allow members here to take advantage of the discounts/ deals early. the Code is good until Sunday Night as we get ready for sales season next week

STYLEFORUM PRE BLACK FRIDAY.jpg

Zfactorie is here

shop-zbt.com is here

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Yes the sales season is about to begin, and we will be doing a good number of exclusives, special deals and all of that for the Season.

We are giving members here a chance to shop with great discounts before the sale gets hectic.

Also, we will be having a massive ARCHIVE SALE, both in person and ONLINE, beginning next Wednesday. / Friday / Sunday. so look out for that.

What is ZBT?
Well, we never had the opportunity to officially introduce ZBT to our freinds and supporters here.
ZBT is a line of artisanal tees/ tanks/ totes/ tops all made here in NYC and sold at affordable prices,

they are NON SEASONAL, always available and will be restocked when sold out, so customers can have base garments such as tees, tanks, hoodies etc available to them.
we just released a large assortment of these garments in heavier fabrics for fall, with some amazing hoodies and Zip front Jackets included in the Fall offering
STYLEFORUM EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT AT 20% OFF UNTIL SUNDAY - CODE: ZBSF20

The Fall selection can be seen here:

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
FW 21 MOONSTAR HENRIKSSON HOODIE.

These Leather and Linen Hoodies were made for FW21. They sold well and we did a restock. Now i found last week a set of them in a box at ZFACTORIE.

I didnt want to reslist them on our we shop.
We posted them on Instagram and almost sold out in two days.

there are two left. One in size 50 and another in 46

im letting them fo for wholesale. Which is $580
Anyone interested in the 46 or 50 can reach out to me…

E8E157AC-9754-473F-A2EA-CDDBBC1AA93D.jpeg
19252D40-80F3-44BF-AFD5-5F1B4B45B1C9.jpeg
58FEA2B6-904C-40FD-BA4B-94766FF7DCBA.jpeg
E6308F45-4BB5-4DCC-BD10-015E50F4D2E1.jpeg
A8BBCD00-996B-4D9D-9B52-40D59B08E196.jpeg
28F32D00-FE60-4CAB-993F-EE1BB4DF59CD.jpeg

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
THANK YOU BANNER.jpg

without been an incredible year, Wow! only 15 days to go
As we look back at it,
I am humbled at how much our brand has accomplished, how much growth we have had this year and how we are able to launch Zfactorie Educate, ZBT, Showroom A3G and all the other wonderful projects we have done in 2022.

This year, for the first time in 5 years, we were able to have a FASHION show, renew the aesthetic of our brand, and to position ourselves to have an incredible 2023.

It was not easy, but we did it! and guess what?
we could not have done it without you........you see, it is the customers who are the backbone, the nervous system and the very life of our brand. Your continued support, even in difficult times has been the thing that kept us going.
FOR THAT WE SAY A MOST GRATEFUL - THANK YOU!

So here is what we are doing - There are 15 days left in the year.......take an xtra 15% off all your purchases until January 1st.
But we are doing one better, as a genuine appreciation to all our customers who have and continue to support us.
FOR THE NEXT 15 DAYS, every single purchase will come to you with an amazing free gift from us, to say thank you for a wonderful year.

Enjoy the sale, and enjoy the holidays, but most of all enjoy the gift when it arrives, as a reminder that we at Zfactorie TRULY APPRECIATE YOU ALL

LOVE AND BLESSINGS
ZAM + ZFACTORIE TEAM

FREE SHIPPING ON ALL US BASED ORDERS ABOVE $100 USD
FREE SHIPPING ON INTERNATIONAL ORDERS ABOVE $350 USD

chobochobo

Rubber Chicken
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
When are you going to add in a search by size function please? Just to make it easy for the fat boys like me.

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
When are you going to add in a search by size function please? Just to make it easy for the fat boys like me.
rubber chicken!

great to hear from you
we would love to do that. as always looking for ways to improve our store and customer experience, but at times its just a huge cost on small businesses to get all these things done

just let me now what interests you and i can tell you what we have if its not listed on the site.
the stock is pretty

chobochobo

Rubber Chicken
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I'm getting old and fat. So the biggest sizes of the more sedate pants and tops really.

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I'm getting old and fat. So the biggest sizes of the more sedate pants and tops really.
WELL, i'm getting old, but actually lost some weight, i kinda like my size now..........

later tonight ill send you a PM with some stuff in 54 that i think might work for you

talk later, still teaching a class now

Last edited:

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello Friends at Styleforum,

This is the last official workday for us for 2022

We shipped a lot of packages and sent a lot of nice gifts to our customers, and now we take a break

The studio is closed for the next several days, and we will resume operations on Tuesday the 27th with limited staff, to clean, to retool, to ship a few remaining orders and get ready for 2023

WE will not be accepting in person visits until 2023. We will make an official announcement regarding that after we have retooled

From the bottom of our hearts, we thank you all for your support of our Brand(s) and thier products for the 2022 year
While there has been markdowns and a few discounts codes
We have decided to do a better one.
Until January 1st when we close of the gifts. take extra 50% off all past stock in the sales sections. lots of amazing stuff there and steal prices use the code: THANKYOU50 AT CHECKOUT

for FALL 2022 items, there is an XTRA 25% OFF. use code: THANKYOU25 at checkout..

a Happy H
THANKYOU50.jpg
olidays to you all, enjoy the weekend,enjoy your family, and stay safe.........

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Zfactorie Online + Instagram Sample sale
We are having a Spring Clearout Sample + Archive Sale
XTRA 60% off all past season items in the sale section for Men and Women -
to receive the discount, use code: SAMPLESALE60

ARCHIVE ITEMS, many of which are not available in the site, are being uploaded to our Instagram page with videos and prices.
Can be accessed here

SAMPLE SALE BANNER SPRING.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads