• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lazy Sun - Official Affiliate Thread

jdemotion

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Howdy! Bit of a wild one, but excited to share the Sebastien Ami x True Religion "True Grit" collection. I was in a showroom last year for another brand, and on my way out this rack caught my eye. As someone who was in college during the early / mid 00's, my first reaction to seeing True Religion was VERY mixed, but after seeing the pieces on and looking through the details I walked away a big fan. I really loved the oversized yet wearable shapes, and the details like the huge triple stitch on the denim pieces. Being close to the Idaho / Wyoming borders we have a lot of western influence around us, and this felt like a way to tip our hat to the west with some fun twists. After getting to know Sebastien the last few months I've really grown to love his vision and his reinterpretation of workwear.

For folks somewhat close to Park City, a flyer will be going out this weekend for an in-store event with us and Sebastien next Saturday, 11/04. More details will be shared on our IG!

_DSF4905.jpg

_DSF4748.jpg

_DSF4749.jpg

_DSF4830.jpg

warped-joey-jeans-black-305068.jpg

Last edited:

jdemotion

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Kestin, one of the shop's favorite brands, is now available. Kestin has over 20 years of textile development under his belt, and his eye for detail comes through in the fabric selection of this collection.

Highlights include:

dunbar-down-jacket-olive-471392.jpg

3EE69C29-F0F2-4719-BBFE-7C90E536AEF5.jpg

Dunbar Down Jacket - I love this modern take on a vintage Eddie Bauer outerwear piece.

port-jacket-tobacco-corduroy-730580.jpg

port-jacket-tobacco-corduroy-683133.jpg

Port Jacket and Wick Trouser - Super soft cotton corduroy with irregular wale widths. Love this as a casual suit - worn with a tee like Bryn is wearing or something like a vintage denim pearl snap.

durness-sweatshirt-undyed-marl-529434.jpg

durness-sweatshirt-undyed-marl-905290.jpg

Durness Sweatshirt - Heavyweight Italian cotton and wool blend in an undyed Marl colorway. Fantastic alternative to a jersey crewneck or fleece.

kilpatrick-beanie-pistachio-217287 (1).jpg

kilpatrick-beanie-pistachio-195071 (1).jpg

Kilpatrick Beanie - 100% pure merino donegal wool, knitted in a historic Scottish factory that has been in production since 1845.

jdemotion

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Marking down a few pieces ahead of Black Friday:

down-jacket-burgundy-702862.jpg

Rocky Mountain Featherbed Down Jacket - one size 42 left (fits like a medium)

christy-vest-black-798482.jpg

Rocky Mountain Featherbed Christy Vest - one size 42 left (fits medium)

gore-tex-down-hooded-coat-clay-beige-376394.jpg

Goldwin GORE-TEX Down Hooded Coat

gore-tex-infinium-fly-air-down-parka-ink-navy-765025.jpg

Goldwin GORE-TEX Infinium Fly Air Down Parka - Beast of an outerwear piece, highly recommend if you live somewhere cold and wet.

gore-tex-ambit-misuzawa-down-jacket-black-797148.jpg

Descente Allterrain GORE-TEX Ambit Misuzawa Down Jacket - Picked up one of these for myself and one of the best down jackets I've owned. Runs small I recommend sizing up!

More sale (affiliate code SF15 stacks on top of sale prices).

Attachments

• christy-vest-black-798482.jpg
    christy-vest-black-798482.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 12

jdemotion

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Screenshot 2023-11-16 at 10.58.32 AM.png

Mark is 6'2" and 230 lbs in the XL, fits between a large and XL. A tad snug on him but he's an XL / XXL in most things. The Anchor Misuzawa definitely fits slimmer.

jdemotion

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Excited to announce our namesake line is releasing tomorrow. A few preview pics:

_DSF7823.JPEG

IMG_1896.JPG

DSF7396.jpg

DSF7887.jpg

_DSF7594.jpg

DSF7911.jpg

DSF7582.jpg

A relatively small capsule collection, it will feature cut + sew pieces made in Los Angeles and knit from vintage inspired jersey developed over the last year. We will also be releasing a corduroy pant, a double knee pant, and a chamois flannel - all sewn in Los Angeles and cut from fabric made in Japan.

jdemotion

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Our capsule collection is live:

DSF7432_67e80c83-4f4f-42d9-8e59-f79c3a2896bf.jpg

Lawlor Flannel Shirt - 5.3oz brushed flannel with water buffalo horn buttons. Relaxed fit throughout for light layering as an overshirt. Japanese fabric, sewn in LA.

DSF7574_1.jpg

Lazy Sun T-shirt - Slightly boxy fit with single stitch details on sleeve and hem. Garment dyed, knit and sewn in LA.

DSF7604_160cd443-433c-4cbd-ace3-d4d6a24b7b8f.jpg

Lazy Sun Hoodie - Boxy silhouette in a mid-weight fabric that is thick enough to feel substantial on it's own yet can easy layer underneath outerwear. Garment dyed, knit and sewn in LA.

DSF7867.jpg

Donovan Double Knee Pant - 9.8oz 67% cotton / 33% washi paper twill. Pockets at the top of the double knee paneling, High rise, and straight leg. Japanese fabric, sewn in LA.

DSF7891.jpg

Dylan Pant - 9.3oz 14W corduroy. Five pocket design, relaxed fit with slight taper through leg. Japanese fabric, sewn in LA.

Rookoobay

Reaction score
eyeing the double knees and flannel, they look great. question on the flannel - are the pockets offset like the model shot above or are they aligned like the flat shots?

jdemotion

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
eyeing the double knees and flannel, they look great. question on the flannel - are the pockets offset like the model shot above or are they aligned like the flat shots?
Thanks for the kind words! The pockets are aligned, we had a few that had slightly misaligned pockets but those have all been pulled from the active inventory.

jdemotion

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Our Release 002 is now live:

Untitled design (1).png

I have worn vintage military fatigues as far back as I can remember, thanks to living down the road from a military surplus store, and have a stack of US army fatigues in rotation across various decades. My goal was to make a fatigue that captured the essence of what I love about all my fatigues (comfort, character in the fabrics) and modify the things I don't love (always a little too straight from the knee down for me). The result is the Chinook Fatigue: made from 100% densely woven cotton knit in Japan that has been sulfur dyed and stonewashed, resulting in beautiful character in the fabric and the super soft hand-feel I love about old fatigues. Staying true to vintage, the rise is full and the leg is relaxed, tapering just slightly from the knee down. The waist tabs allow you to cinch up and wear the rise at your natural waist, or expand for a more relaxed fit at your hips (as worn by the model below).

We have also released some twill caps that have been pigment dyed for a similar finish to the fatigues, and graphic tees using water-based ink.

_DSF8502.jpg

_DSF8404.jpg

_DSF8457.jpg

jdemotion

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Our first delivery from Engineered Garments is now available

_DSF8876.JPEG

This is just a fraction of our order, lots of fun stuff incoming!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads