• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TLB MALLORCA - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD - Advice, sizing and reviews

TLB Mallorca

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
That's a respectable effort, and I can see walking away if you have a lot of other options out there. I don't, so I'm maybe a bit more motivated. I'm at 44 emails in my fit thread with Toni over the past 8 months. He's been patient with me, I've been patient with him, and anyone else would have stopped responding ages ago.
I am happy that things seem to be working for you. My experience with UK oxford shoes for me has been one size down from US for C&J and 1/2 size down for EG. It seems in your case it’s two size down. And I agree we all have our individual threshold. Mine tapped out at 3 weeks and 15 emails.
Dear friends,

Thank you both for your contributions.

As you've mention, finding the perfect size is not an easy job, especially when we cannot see the customer in person. That is why we ask for a lot of information and additional details such as pictures and other references. This sometimes means a couple of emails or a lot of them. We are happy to help every customer throughout this path.

We apologize for the inconveniences this may have caused you but, as you know, Black Friday and Christmas are the busiest seasons of the year. However, we work hard to solve any matter that may arise in order to make any customer experience a success.

We are here in case you need further assistance.

Best regards.

modiano

Reaction score
I recently purchased the 210 Arista /Goya Oxfords from TLB Mallorca, and I couldn't be more satisfied. These are exceptionally crafted and of high quality. I reached out via email to inquire about sizing, and the recommendation was prompt and spot-on. The customer service was impeccable, the shipping turnaround was quick, and the shoes exceeded my expectations. All around, it was a great experience, as good as you hear. These shoes have quickly become the favorite in my collection. I will post a follow-up in the future after I get some wears in. Thank you Toni and TLB Mallorca. I'm excited to incorporate these into my regular rotation, and my upcoming pair will definitely be another from TLB. Thanks again.

IMG_4056.jpg
IMG_4057.jpg

TLB Mallorca

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I recently purchased the 210 Arista /Goya Oxfords from TLB Mallorca, and I couldn't be more satisfied. These are exceptionally crafted and of high quality. I reached out via email to inquire about sizing, and the recommendation was prompt and spot-on. The customer service was impeccable, the shipping turnaround was quick, and the shoes exceeded my expectations. All around, it was a great experience, as good as you hear. These shoes have quickly become the favorite in my collection. I will post a follow-up in the future after I get some wears in. Thank you Toni and TLB Mallorca. I'm excited to incorporate these into my regular rotation, and my upcoming pair will definitely be another from TLB. Thanks again.

View attachment 2112131 View attachment 2112133
Dear friend,

We wanted to take a moment to express our heartfelt gratitude for the positive review you shared with our community, this really made our day!

Your words inspire and motivate us, and knowing that we've contributed positively to your experience means the world to us.

We look forward to knowing about your follow-up soon (those pics look amazing btw). If there's anything specific you'd like to share or discuss further, please feel free to reach out. We're here to assist you.

Once again, thank you for your trust and for being a part of the TLB Mallorca family.

Best regards,

michaelle11

Reaction score
I’m based in Spain. Tried to order a pair of shoes costs 367€ and plus
Estimated taxes: 77€
I still have to pay for taxes when i’m in spain??????

j ingevaldsson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m based in Spain. Tried to order a pair of shoes costs 367€ and plus
Estimated taxes: 77€
I still have to pay for taxes when i’m in spain??????

Of course. You have 21% VAT, as you have on all common goods in Spain. The RRP for Artista in EU is €445. It's only non-EU citizens who can deduct this (but then in most cases pay customs and duties upon import).

michaelle11

Reaction score
Of course. You have 21% VAT, as you have on all common goods in Spain. The RRP for Artista in EU is €445. It's only non-EU citizens who can deduct this (but then in most cases pay customs and duties upon import).
Hey thanks. I’m a visitor in Europe. I ordered the shoes. Thank u

michaelle11

Reaction score
I have a very bad experience about TLB .i love their shoes and bought a few pairs before but this time the shipping was so long and they even ask for my passport photo??? It never happened to me before. This is ridiculous

TLB Mallorca

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Dear Michaelle,

Thank you for sharing your concern regarding our request.

We completely understand your hesitation and want to assure you that your privacy and security are of utmost importance to us. The request for your ID is a standard procedure we follow to ensure the safety of your personal information and to prevent unauthorized access to your account or any fraudulent activity.

Please rest assured that any information you provide is handled with the utmost confidentiality and is used solely for the purpose of verifying your identity. We adhere strictly to data protection laws and industry best practices to safeguard your privacy.

Regarding your order, is being shipped as urgent so it won't take too long to reach its destination.

If you have any further concerns or questions about this process, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're here to assist you in any way we can.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Best regards,

TLB Mallorca

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Toomanyquestions

Reaction score
I am looking to buy some pairs from TLB mallorca and I just want to be 100% sure about the sizing as one of them I want to get custom (282 artista) since I like the style but want them in black and the other being 254 artista and I want to get metal toe taps on both of them so it would be no returns or exchanges for either. Here is my measuring on the brannock device:
I was thinking size 8 US/7 UK but I’m really not sure (I’m in the US)
IMG_2995.jpeg
IMG_2996.jpeg

TLB Mallorca

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I am looking to buy some pairs from TLB mallorca and I just want to be 100% sure about the sizing as one of them I want to get custom (282 artista) since I like the style but want them in black and the other being 254 artista and I want to get metal toe taps on both of them so it would be no returns or exchanges for either. Here is my measuring on the brannock device:
I was thinking size 8 US/7 UK but I’m really not sure (I’m in the US)
View attachment 2121087 View attachment 2121089
Dear friend,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. Could you please send us all these details to [email protected]? We will be happy to help you find your size (so there will be no need to return or exchange any pair 😉) In the meantime, you could check our Fitting Guide.

Have a lovely week,

Andmoreagain

Reaction score
I recently bought my first pair or TLBs. Love the style but worried I went a size too small. The creasing seems to be too high and I have a strange bend on the left side of my shoe. Not sure how that happened - using TLB shoe trees. Thoughts? Did I go a half size too small? Have a 26.5 cm foot, went with 7.5 UK on TLBs recommendation. I’m an 8.5E-9D US in grant stones loafers/oxfords.

Attachments

• IMG_0518.jpeg
    IMG_0518.jpeg
    251.9 KB · Views: 805

michaelle11

Reaction score
Dear Michaelle,

Thank you for sharing your concern regarding our request.

We completely understand your hesitation and want to assure you that your privacy and security are of utmost importance to us. The request for your ID is a standard procedure we follow to ensure the safety of your personal information and to prevent unauthorized access to your account or any fraudulent activity.

Please rest assured that any information you provide is handled with the utmost confidentiality and is used solely for the purpose of verifying your identity. We adhere strictly to data protection laws and industry best practices to safeguard your privacy.

Regarding your order, is being shipped as urgent so it won't take too long to reach its destination.

If you have any further concerns or questions about this process, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're here to assist you in any way we can.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Best regards,
That’s not true because I haven’t received my shoes.
You chose the worst shipping company NACEX in Spain and you told me they called me but I didn’t answer, then you asked for my passport or id photo. They are famous for terrible service. Now, I can’t check my tracking number on their website.
I don’t know why a well known company like yours is using this terrible shipping company NACEX.
I might buy another pair from you guy but never buy online again

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads