• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Epaulet x Styleforum Alpine Loden Collection

Loden wool, woven in Tirol for centuries, is known for its resistance to cold and wetness. Our project in collaboration with Epaulet introduces Alpine Loden, a modern 18oz fabric blend of 75% merino wool and 25% nylon, woven in Italy. It's lighter, more durable, wind-resistant, and more comfortable than traditional Loden fabric. Partnering with Rochester Tailored Clothing, we offer custom garments like sportcoats, suits, and overcoats, made to your specifications. Learn more about the Loden collection here.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random Fashion Thoughts (Part 3: Style farmer strikes back) - our general discussion thread

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No one is stopping you from wearing skirts or sundresses.
Um, something, something, your mom.

Also, fight me outside Uniqlo.

Speaking of, what store, overall, is most Styleforum SWD?

I think that for Classic Menswear, the stores that exemplify the styles most embraced there are No Man Walks Alone and The Armoury, which are multibrand stores, together probably best represent the ethos embraced in CM. I am not so sure that such a store exists for SWD, sponsor or otherwise, because the styles are so much more disparate, but maybe I'm missing something obvious.

Kaplan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I think that for Classic Menswear, the stores that exemplify the styles most embraced there are No Man Walks Alone and The Armoury, which are multibrand stores, together probably best represent the ethos embraced in CM. I am not so sure that such a store exists for SWD, sponsor or otherwise, because the styles are so much more disparate, but maybe I'm missing something obvious.

I think Norse Store in Copenhagen (they ship worldwide) has a rather solid SF approved selection.

For something more CM Goods is great (also in Cph, also ships worldwide).

Chaconne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Um, something, something, your mom.

Also, fight me outside Uniqlo.

For sponsors probably Self Edge. Their stuff can be a topic in the Leather Jacket thread, one of those Repro threads and possibly even in one of the multiple Here and Then, Now and Before when we were young Mods threads.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think Norse Store in Copenhagen (they ship worldwide) has a rather solid SF approved selection.

For something more CM Goods is great (also in Cph, also ships worldwide).
I can see Norse Store for the current meta, but it’s missing that repro crowd, the still extant goth ninjas, the techwear guys, and the @RegisDB9 s. Maybe there needs to be half dozen stores in combination.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
I can see Norse Store for the current meta, but it’s missing that repro crowd, the still extant goth ninjas, the techwear guys, and the @RegisDB9 s. Maybe there needs to be half dozen stores in combination.

Super missed chance to reply with this gif

IMG_3691.gif

And what the **** are the RegisDB9sss?! Ok now im thinking of investing and opening up a rival to No Man Walks Alone called “All Men Walk Commando” we sell nothing but Margiela…and other stuff….if you mention anything related to underwear or socks we reserve the right to kick you out and berate you. I give it about a month before protests erupt and people walk in wearing only underwear

Then I’ll sell out and only stock underwear for a year $$$$$$$$

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Super missed chance to reply with this gif

View attachment 2199201

And what the **** are the RegisDB9sss?! Ok now im thinking of investing and opening up a rival to No Man Walks Alone called “All Men Walk Commando” we sell nothing but Margiela…and other stuff….if you mention anything related to underwear or socks we reserve the right to kick you out and berate you. I give it about a month before protests erupt and people walk in wearing only underwear

Then I’ll sell out and only stock underwear for a year $$$$$$$$
Solid business plan. How to invest.

@RegisDB9 is how Margiela collections would like if Martin grew up on the beach looking at weird sea creatures on blue water and taking in sun or whatever.

btw, have you been to and what do you think of The Webster?

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score

@RegisDB9 is how Margiela collections would like if Martin grew up on the beach looking at weird sea creatures on blue water and taking in sun or whatever.

im surprised the webster is still in business tbh

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score

Used to be a lot cooler (they stocked less and less Margiela idk if they even do now) I remember going to get a pink or coral colored Margiela blazer and it was stained…never went back. These days Collins is meh I just go to the design district. I hear they are trying to sell the building itself but don’t know if the Webster is up for sale

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score

Also this embodies my Margiela Miami Mindset (MMM)

**** you could say this was from the Margiela 04 collection and I’d believe it…all cream/white fit, sloppy hem suit with same shade shoes…

IMG_3695.jpeg

Last edited:

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
So here I am on day 4 of shityyyy rainy weather here in S. Florida and as I tend to do I kick back and watch my fav tropical movies. Last one was Captain Ron…a classic
IMG_3704.jpeg

IMG_3705.jpeg

I was checking out the styles ofc love that early 90’s vibe

Anyways long story short bless me SF for I have sinned and got my first two Oakleys

IMG_3568.jpeg

elongatedskull

Reaction score
So here I am on day 4 of shityyyy rainy weather here in S. Florida and as I tend to do I kick back and watch my fav tropical movies. Last one was Captain Ron…a classic
View attachment 2199825
View attachment 2199827

Anyways long story short bless me SF for I have sinned and got my first two Oakleys

View attachment 2199829
I've got that model with the metal stems too... translucent clear frame and purple lenses, they're a statement to say the least!

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 2199825
View attachment 2199827

View attachment 2199829

Man I've been waffling for like the last year or so whether to do this (the oakleys, not the braids)

You might have pushed me over the edge

Featured Sponsor

Invisible Socks: Convenience or Curse?

• Convenience

• Curse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BenerPrice