• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

marker2037

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That said, Olive Seersucker from Solbiati is something we can get:

View attachment 1181324

Since we are on the topic of seersucker AND you now make shorts, may I make a case for some seersucker shorts please? They are very comfortable and I love the feeling of the material. My one pair from G*P has become my favorites.

FlyingHorker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't understand the forum rules then.

@emptym
@mossrockss

So we shouldn't post other affiliate vendors and their products ITT? Why? What about non-affiliate vendors selling similiar products?

I've posted B&Tailor ITT, who is not an affiliate vendor, and basically said "pls copy this or do something similiar".

Suitsupply, also not an affiliate vendor, is frequently brought up ITT and no one cares.

So, to me, this suggests it's more of a business decision to get all affiliate vendors to play nice, and not necessarily an ethical rule?

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I know it's only Proto 1, but out of curiosity, will there be an optional belt and/or option for a warmer zip-out liner?

This has a belt.

This as is will have target retail price of $548 - $598 USD. To add a wool or removable liner would drive the cost up. I'll have to find out by how much, but I would think at least $100 on the low end. The cost of wool, plus the labour to finish the inside would be significant.

FlyingHorker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This has a belt.

This as is will have target retail price of $548 - $598 USD. To add a wool or removable liner would drive the cost up. I'll have to find out by how much, but I would think at least $100 on the low end. The cost of wool, plus the labour to finish the inside would be significant.
Gotcha, then leaving out the liner is definitely understandable.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads