• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Would you like to see a western style inspired Denim shirt?

• Light Washed Indigo

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Medium Washed Indigo

• Extra Light Washed Indigo

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • All of the above

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

larimars

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Dear Style Forum Members,

We trust this message find you in great spirits! We're delighted to announce some exciting updates tailored to enhance your shopping experience:

1. Revamped Website Experience: Immerse yourself in the revamped site for a seamless and enjoyable browsing journey.

2. Weekly Premium Fabric Collection Drops: Elevate the quality and uniqueness of your wardrobe with our weekly additions of premium fabrics, set to launch every week.

3. Custom Shirt Portal Transformation: Our custom shirt portal has undergone a significant transformation. Enjoy a plethora of customization options, including hand detailing selections, to curate a shirt that authentically reflects your unique style. New styling options set to go live very soon!

4. Unmatched Quality Features: Explore avant-garde fabrics resisting wrinkles, remaining non-iron, and repelling water. Complemented by premium Mother of Pearl buttons and a meticulous 22 stitches per inch, we're establishing a new standard for unparalleled quality.

Stay tuned for an array of thrilling new features coming soon, underscoring our commitment to delivering unparalleled value in men's fashion.

Visit here: www.larimars.com

new-shirt-collection.gif

Praxiteles

Reaction score
I just received a pair of white pants in and discovered that the inside of the pockets shines thru the outer fabric. This dosen’t feel very elegant so thought id ask here if anyone else has this problem and why theese pants are sold. I can’t imagine anyone likes the pockets to show big white squares on the legs and bum?
IMG_2871.jpeg

Last edited:

larimars

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I just received a pair of white pants in and discovered that the inside of the pockets shines thru the outer fabric. This dosen’t feel very elegant so thought id ask here if anyone else has this problem and why theese pants are sold. I can’t imagine anyone likes the pockets to show big white squares on the legs and bum? View attachment 2130559

Thank you for bringing this to our attention; it's quite unusual as we haven't received any complaints about the mentioned issue with our white pants thus far. It's possible that this is an isolated incident. To remedy this situation, we'd be more than happy to facilitate an exchange for a different color if you prefer. Please let us know your preference, and we'll ensure a smooth resolution to this matter. We appreciate your understanding and value your Feedback.

larimars

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Greetings Styleforum connoisseurs!

We're thrilled to introduce our latest Premium Shirts Collection:
  • 100% organic Pima cotton for exceptional softness
  • Non-iron, wrinkle-resistant for all-day polish
  • Water-resistant finish for unpredictable weather
Crafted with precision:
  • Signature spread collar for a modern touch
  • Barrel cuff with French turn placket for refined taste
  • 22 stitches per inch for superior craftsmanship
Experience the difference:
  • Hand-rolled shirt bottom for added refinement
  • Gusset reinforcement for durability
  • Luxurious buttonhole stitching for lasting quality
Discover new Shirt Collections HERE!

premium-shirt-collection-gif.gif

larimars

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Introducing our meticulously curated collection of Italian Handmade Calf Leather Shoes, where timeless style seamlessly blends with unparalleled craftsmanship. Each pair within this exceptional assortment is a testament to precision and excellence, embodying the pinnacle of Italian artistry and refinement. Explore a range of styles, from the sleek and minimalist Whole-cut design to the timeless and distinguished Brogue Cap Toe, each presenting a distinct expression of sophistication. The Wingtip and Balmoral Cap Toe options radiate refinement, effortlessly marrying traditional charm with a touch of contemporary flair.

Crafted from premium calf leather, our shoes come in a refined palette of tones, including Tan, Black, Brown, and Wine. The supple texture and enduring quality of the leather promise a luxurious sensation and a lasting impact. Whether you're attending a formal event or elevating your everyday style, these Italian Handmade Calf Leather Shoes are tailored for those who have a discerning taste for the finer aspects of life.

Discover our latest shoes collection HERE
Tan-shoes-collection.png
dark-shoes-collection.png

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

larimars

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Introducing our Lightweight Corduroy Shirt, ideal choice for spring weather. Crafted with meticulous attention to detail, this shirt is designed to elevate your everyday wardrobe with its unique features and impeccable flair.

Envelop yourself in luxury with its wide collar, offering a sophisticated touch to your ensemble. The single left chest safari flap pocket adorned with a sleek accent button adds a subtle yet striking contrast, exuding refined elegance against the rich caramel hue.

Each button, meticulously placed, contrasts with a crisp white hue, enhancing the shirt's overall charm. This garment is meticulously dyed to achieve a softness that's unparalleled, ensuring a luxurious feel against your skin throughout the day.

Corduroy enthusiasts will appreciate the exquisite softness and distinctive waled texture that this shirt effortlessly embodies. Whether you're opting for a casual look with jeans or aiming for a more polished appearance with chinos, this versatile piece seamlessly complements any outfit, adding a touch of sophistication to your ensemble.

Indulge in comfort and style with our Lightweight Corduroy Shirt, available in beige, dark brown, and caramel, where every detail is crafted to perfection, ensuring you look and feel your best wherever you go.
Browncollar.png

beigecollar.png

Mousecollar.png

larimars

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Exciting news! We're thrilled to introduce a new feature to enhance your custom shirt experience: the Trial Shirt. Now, when you place an order for a custom-made shirt, you can opt in to receive a trial shirt & ensure the perfect fit before we finalize your order.

This highly demanded service is designed to eliminate any fitting errors and provide you with the utmost flexibility in achieving your ideal fit. Say goodbye to the uncertainty of Ill Fitting Shirts & shop with confidence. Try it out today and experience the difference firsthand!

Explore our newest shirt collections HERE

LongGoneDay

Reaction score
Was there a big increase in price on the new flannel and chambray shirt that just dropped? I could have sworn I saw a different price from the start.

larimars

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Was there a big increase in price on the new flannel and chambray shirt that just dropped? I could have sworn I saw a different price from the start.
Yes, sorry for the discrepancy those shirts are handmade and will get included under Handmade collection of shirts with new features very soon.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know that @larimars has responded already. I just wanted to add that we've been working with Larimars for the past half year or so to provide a high value product with a lot of features that are possible because they own and control all of their own production. Construction features like extensive hand stitching (button holes, shoulders, hand attached collars. etc... dense 22 SPI stitching), and high quality trims (shell or mother of pearl buttons) and fabrics (I understand that there are more to come) from some very good mills, as well as features like try on shirts and swatch selection books that will give customers peace of mind.

We've been excited to be able to consult with Larimars and to see these upgrades added.

One member will be documenting his experience with Larimars in the coming weeks and months.

Cheers,

Fok.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads