• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official CELINE thread

Akephalos

Reaction score
I've gone TTS on Hedi denim, in particular, the "skinny" fits from Celine, and they fit fine if not a bit loose in the waist relative to Saint Laurents of similar ilk. Pockets are a touch larger on Celine, less branding, and they're always MIJ, are the differences I've noticed. I love the union wash.
I’m also a Union Wash fan but I’ve noticed I might be able to size down once for the Union Wash iterations of Skinny Jeans (SK013) and Lou Jeans (SL013)

DTOB

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get Celine black side zip jacnos in 41? They’re unavailable everywhere except Japan apparently. Even on grailed there’s none

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's pretty autumnal here, so thought I'd share a few pics of my Celine jacket. The rest of the ensemble is my usual go-to, Saint Laurent.
IMG_2629.jpeg

IMG_2630.jpeg

IMG_2631.jpeg

Sebastian-

Reaction score
Anybody knows the sizing on these?
IMG_1927.jpeg

IMG_1922.jpeg

(ignore the running shoes)

Worried the 28 will be too skinny. This is a DH from 07 in 29 for reference. Also i don’t really like when jeans fit skintight. Any size advice is apreciated

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What are your measurements, particularly height/weight. I have those in 28 and could compare. They fit tighter than other skinny jeans from Celine.

Akephalos

Reaction score

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
28 is perfect with those stats. I'm about 125 and it's skinny but not silly on me. 27 might be risqué and not worth it. 29 would be too large. You're basically the perfect Celine model height/weight, so you should feel fine going TTS across the board.

youwhat

Reaction score
just order the 27 and 28 then.
but in future i'd order 3 sizes (i usually do).
i couldnt spend X amount on an item and always be wondering what they next size up or down would look like.
to use jeans as the example. if you get 28, id rather know that it was impossible to fasten the 27s or loads of space in the 29s.
madness to not be 100% on sizing regardless of whether they look like **** / whatever at these prices.

Valdor123!

Reaction score
FWIW. I ordered the new versions of these in a 29 (my normal size) and they fit slightly looser than my previous versions. I like it super tight but this is slim but definitely looser. I’ve had it for 2 days and already looser

Sebastian-

Reaction score
28 is perfect with those stats. I'm about 125 and it's skinny but not silly on me. 27 might be risqué and not worth it. 29 would be too large. You're basically the perfect Celine model height/weight, so you should feel fine going TTS across the board.
Thanks mate 🫡 always thought celine models are 6‘3 giants. Chances to get scouted are still pretty low although i‘m only 19 and could still grow

Sebastian-

Reaction score
just order the 27 and 28 then.
but in future i'd order 3 sizes (i usually do).
i couldnt spend X amount on an item and always be wondering what they next size up or down would look like.
to use jeans as the example. if you get 28, id rather know that it was impossible to fasten the 27s or loads of space in the 29s.
madness to not be 100% on sizing regardless of whether they look like **** / whatever at these prices.
probably going for the 28s and just pray since i don‘t want trouble again with refunds.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leibgeber