• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO Leather Jackets

mrchariybrown

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome to the official Styleforum thread for Falcon Garments.

We’re here to offer a selection of handmade, made-to-order men’s (and women's upon request) leather jackets and outerwear.

Our focus is to bring you jackets made from the highest quality materials available in conjunction with craftsmanship from tailors with decades of experience at a fraction of the price of other brands that have retail markup (we don't since we only sell direct to customers).

I’m sure everyone has a lot of questions. Before asking, please read the FAQ on our website to see if we addressed any of your questions or concerns already.

https://falcongarmentsco.com/faqs/

If you would like to directly contact us, please email address us at [email protected].

Btw, please follow @falcongarments on Instagram for updates and news.

[email protected].

Last edited by a moderator:

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Interesting. Subscribed!

Last edited:

gong

Reaction score
very cool to see this getting up and going. might be a worthwhile investment to have someone able with photoshop to make some initial mockups.

mrchariybrown

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

very cool to see this getting up and going. might be a worthwhile investment to have someone able with photoshop to make some initial mockups.

The A2/A1/CWU45/MA-1 are unchanged from the TOJ designs.

The riders and motos are very similar aside from the front facing sleeve zipper and other optional details.

We will have photos of a jacket for you tomorrow. Daniel is picking it up tomorrow and will snap pictures and I'll throw them up :slayer:

Last edited:

Krish the Fish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
:slayer:

I really hate to be this guy, but any future plans for an unfilled (aka not down/poly filled) fabric MA-1? That's next on my list of jackets to buy and nothing currently available fits the bill

Last edited:

mrchariybrown

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

:slayer:

I really hate to be this guy, but any future plans for an unfilled (aka not down/poly filled) fabric MA-1? That's next on my list of jackets to buy and nothing currently available fits the bill

Why go for fabric when you can go lambskin? heh

No real plans for an unfilled fabric MA-1. They turn out very flat/cheap looking most of the time if you don't have any fill in the lining. Who knows though!

Joona

Reaction score
Good luck guys! Looking forward to pics of all the new leathers.

A few questions:

1) Is 2-way zipper still an option for DR's? I'd love that.
2) The goat you have, is it the same "glazed" goat that was used before?
3) When you say MTM is an option for V1 varsity, do you mean full MTM or only sleeve/body lengths?

Last edited:

nothclif

Reaction score
Nice to see this moving forward, good luck!

Few questions:

1. Are there any pictures of the various styles or are they pretty much the same patterns as TOJ?
  2. Will there be a style similar to the BCDR?
  3. I know this was thrown around a bit in the TOJ thread but are there any discounts for people still waiting on TOJ orders if they can provide proof?

Last edited:

mrchariybrown

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Good luck guys! Looking forward to pics of all the new leathers.

A few questions:

1) Is 2-way zipper still an option for DR's? I'd love that. 
2) The goat you have, is it the same "glazed" goat that was used before?
3) When you say MTM is an option for V1 varsity, do you mean full MTM or only sleeve/body lengths? 

1. 2-way zipper is available in black. 1-way zippers for silver.
2. It's the unglazed version. It's got a slight sheen to it but mostly matte. Very similar to the lambskin we carry.
3. Full MTM ;)

Nice to see this moving forward, good luck!

Few questions:

1. Are there any pictures of the various styles or are they pretty much the same patterns as TOJ?
  2. Is the CM1 similar to the BCDR?
  3. I know this was thrown around a bit in the TOJ thread but are there any discounts for people still waiting on TOJ orders if they can provide proof?

1. They are pretty much the same patterns and designs as TOJ's. Though, we will roll out with some photos little by little. But again, they'll be pretty much look the same. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
2. The CM1 is the collared moto.
3. Yes, I forgot to mention and will update the main post. If you can provide proof you are waiting on a TOJ order, we are offering a 15% discount on your first order as long as you place your order or get placed on the wait list by 10/1/15.

APK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd like to get in on the first page of this would-be epic thread, so I can look back with fond nostalgia years from now when people are questioning Charly's whereabouts and noting the influx of photos of fancy cars and high-end meals on his personal Instagram account.

chupas

Reaction score
In on first page.

Also, if we wanted to combine stock sizes (a 48 jacket w/ 46 length, say) does that count as stock or MTM?

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.