1. Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  2. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11 : Valstar jacket and a Master-Piece wallet courtesy of NoManWalksAlone

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is for a Valstar jacket and a Master-Piece wallet courtesy of NoManWalksAlone Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO Leather Jackets

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by mrchariybrown, Sep 1, 2015.

1. mrchariybrown

mrchariybrown Distinguished Member Affiliate Vendor

Welcome to the official Styleforum thread for Falcon Garments.

We’re here to offer a selection of handmade, made-to-order men’s (and women's upon request) leather jackets and outerwear.

Our focus is to bring you jackets made from the highest quality materials available in conjunction with craftsmanship from tailors with decades of experience at a fraction of the price of other brands that have retail markup (we don't since we only sell direct to customers).

I’m sure everyone has a lot of questions. Before asking, please read the FAQ on our website to see if we addressed any of your questions or concerns already.

https://falcongarmentsco.com/faqs/

If you would like to directly contact us, please email address us at [email protected].

Btw, please follow @falcongarments on Instagram for updates and news.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[email protected].

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2018 at 4:45 PM

2. mrchariybrown

Pocket Zipper Pull Options

• Bar
      [​IMG]
    • Tab
      [​IMG]
    • Ball-and-chain
      [​IMG]

Hide Options

• Lamb Suede
      [​IMG]
    • Calf Suede
      [​IMG]
    • Lambskin
      [​IMG]
    • Calfskin
      [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2015

3. hoodog

hoodog Distinguished Member

Interesting. Subscribed!

Last edited: Sep 1, 2015

4. gong

gong Senior Member

very cool to see this getting up and going. might be a worthwhile investment to have someone able with photoshop to make some initial mockups.

5. mrchariybrown

The A2/A1/CWU45/MA-1 are unchanged from the TOJ designs.

The riders and motos are very similar aside from the front facing sleeve zipper and other optional details.

We will have photos of a jacket for you tomorrow. Daniel is picking it up tomorrow and will snap pictures and I'll throw them up :slayer:

6. virus646

virus646 Senior Member

7. Krish the Fish

Krish the Fish Distinguished Member

:slayer:

I really hate to be this guy, but any future plans for an unfilled (aka not down/poly filled) fabric MA-1? That's next on my list of jackets to buy and nothing currently available fits the bill

8. mrchariybrown

Why go for fabric when you can go lambskin? heh

No real plans for an unfilled fabric MA-1. They turn out very flat/cheap looking most of the time if you don't have any fill in the lining. Who knows though!

9. Joona

Joona Senior Member

Good luck guys! Looking forward to pics of all the new leathers.

A few questions:

1) Is 2-way zipper still an option for DR's? I'd love that.
    2) The goat you have, is it the same "glazed" goat that was used before?
    3) When you say MTM is an option for V1 varsity, do you mean full MTM or only sleeve/body lengths?

10. nothclif

nothclif Well-Known Member

Nice to see this moving forward, good luck!

Few questions:

1. Are there any pictures of the various styles or are they pretty much the same patterns as TOJ?
    2. Will there be a style similar to the BCDR?
    3. I know this was thrown around a bit in the TOJ thread but are there any discounts for people still waiting on TOJ orders if they can provide proof?

11. RetroFuture

RetroFuture Senior Member

12. mrchariybrown

1. 2-way zipper is available in black. 1-way zippers for silver.
    2. It's the unglazed version. It's got a slight sheen to it but mostly matte. Very similar to the lambskin we carry.
    3. Full MTM ;)

1. They are pretty much the same patterns and designs as TOJ's. Though, we will roll out with some photos little by little. But again, they'll be pretty much look the same. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
    2. The CM1 is the collared moto.
    3. Yes, I forgot to mention and will update the main post. If you can provide proof you are waiting on a TOJ order, we are offering a 15% discount on your first order as long as you place your order or get placed on the wait list by 10/1/15.

13. APK

APK Distinguished Member

I'd like to get in on the first page of this would-be epic thread, so I can look back with fond nostalgia years from now when people are questioning Charly's whereabouts and noting the influx of photos of fancy cars and high-end meals on his personal Instagram account.

14. chupas

chupas Senior Member

In on first page.

Also, if we wanted to combine stock sizes (a 48 jacket w/ 46 length, say) does that count as stock or MTM?

15. mrchariybrown

MTM! Most guys will be fine with MTM. If you have any questions about sizing, you can email me at [email protected].