1. Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  2. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8 : Enamel Odyssey Watch, courtesy of Atelier Wen

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 8th auction of the year is for an Enamel Odyssey Watch, courtesy of Atelier Wen. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

iTailor Custom Suits & Shirts Online - Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Bob iTailor, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Bob iTailor

Bob iTailor New Member Affiliate Vendor

Dear SF Community,

We are excited to introduce ourselves to the forum and look forward to being able to serve our valued customers here!
    We at iTailor, A Factory-Direct Online Business providing finest custom-made garments at factory direct price, we assure you highest value for your purchase. We have been established since 1971 and through our online platform (launched in 2010), we have served over 260,0000 satisfied clients worldwide. This is reflected in the high customer rating reviews seen on our TrustPilot and Google partner.
    We are also priority customers of Paypal and DHL, our integrity to delivery and take care of every case makes us their preferred VIP partners.
    Our Factory is home to over 400 skilled master tailors and staff with state-of-the-art equipments, we do everything in house as this is one by one individual workmanship, and we take pride in doing every product with love.
    Our online platform highlights an easy to use 3D Designer with limitless design options combined with the largest high quality fabric selections. With products ranging from shirts, suits, shoes and belts - makes us the largest Online Tailor in the world!
    With our owner-operator, we ensure priority service to all our customers with great solutions including returns&refunds.
    We are always grateful for the support of our valued clients and look forward to serving you with love and care. We look forward to your posts with questions and issues you may have.
    With Gratitude,
    Bob
    iTailor.com Co-Owner

Last edited: Nov 22, 2018

2. Aloysius16

Aloysius16 Senior Member

Welcome. In general, I guess SF readers will be most interested in the more exclusive/premium retailers, but I wanted to say a good word or two for iTailor. I have used them for a few years for an ongoing supply of more basic office-wear shirts as OTR can never fit my body shape. Prices are good (I haven’t seen better for MTM) , everything turns up after a few weeks reliably, and quality is acceptable for the price (don’t expect MOP buttons, etc but nothing has fallen apart). I use other companies as well, but iTailor has served me well as part of the mix.

There is a vast range of fabrics available but there is very limited information about the fabrics (e.g. weight or weave) in the listing which can make it hard to decide with confidence. The fabric quality is a bit of a mixed bag. Most have been pretty decent but there have been one or two that are clearly not up to the job.

My main slight quibble with iTailor has been about consistency. It is quite common for my shirts to arrive with some size variability. For instance, I have taken to sending a follow up email to ask for a specific armhole and sleeve size as this measurement is not taken when ordering and I have received shirts with very different armhole/sleeve sizes based on the same initial set of measurements. They will also be receptive to additional measurement or style tweaks.

However, and this is very important, I have found iTailor to be very responsive to emails and to be quick and reasonable in finding solutions to issues. So, on a couple of occasions when the measurements have been totally off, or the fabric is clearly unusable (I had one that turned to papier-mâché in the wash), they have straight away offered to remake. I will say that this is totally different to the approach taken by SF’s ‘most favoured’ online MTM outfit, who are by turns unresponsive, dismissive or insulting when dealing with customer issues. That gives iTailor a lot of credit for me and I am happy to be a continued customer.

One last request Bob, is that you might consider some kind of combined postage offer. Having to pay single postage costs for each shirt in an order can be a disincentive to larger orders.

3. Bob iTailor

Bob iTailor New Member Affiliate Vendor

Thank you for your welcome note and writing us a positive recommendations we are very thankful for your continuous support. Moving forward when you ever order again please kindly write to me and I will make sure you receive a well fitting shirt with a consistent armholes and sleeves width.

We continue to strive to do better in every area - update our Fabric info, Productions, fabrics quality, buttons and Shipping method. We launch a new iTailor Gold few months back, offering new exciting material brand like Thomas Mason and Monti and also offer MOP button, we welcome all SF members to check out.

We want to express our sincere gratitude for your many years as a loyal customer.

Bob
    [email protected]