• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The official CELINE thread

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
*shrug*

I think it would have been really interesting to see Philo do a Celine menswear line. I'm not expecting anything huge from Slimane, but I'm sure it will sell really well. I'm actually more interested to see what his womens wear will look like because I think the apparel portion of SLP never really reached the heights that the menswear did (commercially or critically) but I could be wrong here.

GG Allin

Reaction score
I'm definitely in this thread. I'm most looking forward to seeing what kind of overcoats and boots/shoes he can put together for the menswear.

I've been eyeing some Celine sunglasses really hard. Does anyone have a pair and can comment on them?

scanner

Reaction score
my body is ready

anyone else losing 10 stone to get into one of these fits?

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haha, I'm normal person thin but not Hedi thin yet. I wonder if he'll adapt to the conspicuous dad and flowing, voluminous looks of late.

I doubt it. ;)

youwhat

Reaction score
hopefully he'll do harness boots and zip jeans in first collection :nest:

thorns

Reaction score
I think I’m most interested in the perfected classic pieces first. I understand why there are drops to create a variable rewards situation to get people to become even more emotionally invested in any new releases. If I know I like something, I’m going to try my best to get it as it releases. Missed out on too much and learned my lesson. The original release is always going to be truest to Hedi’s vision. I’m most excited for fragrances to be honest.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ain’t nobody got time for drops. I just want to tell an SA I want something and be done with it. Also, prices will probably be astronomical. Haven’t been buying much big fashion house stuff in a while, we’ll see how it goes.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.