Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by pediwear, Aug 19, 2015.

1. pediwear

pediwear Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Pediwear have been retailing shoes for nearly 40 years. It remains a family business and is now in the hands of a second generation. Goodyear welted mens footwear has been a part of our business since the early days - we have developed a wealth of experience in this time. We started with Loake and Barker but have grown to encompass a wide variety of brands.

We have visited the factories of Loake, Barker, Trickers, Crockett and Jones, Alfred Sargent, Carmina, Grenson, Sanders, NPS – some of them on several occasions. This gives us a unique insight into the manufacture and design of some of the finest shoes available We bring this experience into use when discussing and assisting our customers with their purchases.

In addition to offering the in-stock lines of our brands we also regularly obtain Made To Order exclusive styles. This Autumn we are expecting very special shoes from Trickers, Carmina, Barker, Sanders, NPS and Loake.

On our website we offer customer service via live chat, email in addition to telephone contact. Our brand manager's knowledge of lasts and fittings is excellent – as is their enthusiasm for the shoes they handle – I am sure you will find they improve your buying experience. We will also provide the same level of service here – aiming to answer all posts promptly.

Current Brands

Alfred Sargent, Barker, Crockett and Jones, Grenson, Jeffery West, Lloyd, Loake,,, Sanders, Trickers and more Mephisto RM Williams

Shoe Care Brands

Saphir, La Cordonnerie Anglais, Dasco

Accessory Brands

Ettinger, Ashwood, Tilley Hats, Peckham Rye, Seaward and Stearn and more

Coming Soon:

Carmina

We look forward to sharing our passion for shoes with you.

Mike Small
    Pediwear

2. klp2332

klp2332 Well-Known Member

Thanks, this is great! It's about time we have an official Pediwear thread.

3. sask boot

sask boot Senior member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My Lomonds, thank you pediwear. Just waiting for fall so I can wear them.

4. breakaway01

breakaway01 Senior member

I have purchased three pairs of Loake shoes and boots from Pediwear, and would highly recommend them. I had to exchange a pair of boots because of a manufacturing defect. Pediwear handled the exchange promptly and even refunded my return shipping from the US.

5. pediwear

Thank you! It is nice to be made to feel welcome on our first day.

The Lomonds are looking great - i was a little worried about why they hadn't been worn yet until I got to the bottom of your post. Something to look forward to.
    Thank you - we hope the thread will help us help you.

We have had some discussions with our shoe care product suppliers in recent weeks. We are now able to supply the full range of Saphir products - these will be added to our website as soon as possible, but if there is anything you need and you don't see it please just ask. Unfortunately though we are not able to ship aerosols or highly flammable materials.

6. Johnsson

Johnsson Senior member

I've only placed one order to date, but I was very happy with it. Look forward to seeing which Carmina models you carry. Welcome aboard!

7. BrooksLauren77

BrooksLauren77 Senior member

What models will you be carrying from Carmina? Any of their Chelsea boots? And of course, welcome to the forum.

8. BingoLiddle

BingoLiddle Well-Known Member

9. clee1982

clee1982 Senior member

10. wurger

wurger Senior member

Had heaps of good dealing with Pediwear, Mike, David and Stephen great to deal with!

11. wurger

wurger Senior member

12. FelixTheFinn

FelixTheFinn Well-Known Member

Yes!! Although there's still some error messages popping up, this new one is much more sleek and easy to navigate.

Felix

13. Dieg0

Dieg0 Senior member

Pictures of the shoes are much better. Subscribed too to this thread. Very curious about the carmina models you will carry. Will you have a small collection of your own?

14. Anden

Anden Senior member

Pediwear provided my first pairs of real shoes. Now I'm an addict. Damn you! :)

15. pediwear

Ah, sorry, can't help you with that issue, other than to keep feeding your habit. :) If only we could convince the rest of the male population that they are missing out...

Thank you, the new website is the culmination of a lot of hard work, so it is pleasing to hear it is being appreciated already. We have more improvements planned now that the new design is live.

Yes, we are going to have a small collection of Carmina styles and will plan to add to this with time. We thoroughly enjoyed our trip to the factory in Majorca where we met Betty Albaladejo and her father. Unfortunately the images I have of the styles we ordered do not really do them justice and are not exactly what we have ordered. They have a wide range of samples to view on various lasts in various leathers - but inevitably our choices were seldom exactly the same as the samples. I can say it is a collection of shoes and boots in calf and cordovan and hopefully is a good representation of what Carmina do well. When they are delivered we will have them photographed professionally and get them on the site as soon as possible - they are expected later this month.

Hi Felix - if you are aware of any persistent errors please do let me know the url - there were a few which escaped our user testing but hopefully most of these have been ironed out now. We are pleased to hear more positive feedback about the new site.

Yes, a bit overdue perhaps, but it is live now, thank goodness! We hope you enjoy.

Thank you for the kind comments, I will pass on to David and Stephen.
    Please see above, unfortunately we haven't chosen a Chelsea boot this time - sorry - perhaps one to consider for our next order.
    Thank you!
    Thank you!

Thank you!