Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Gaziano and Girling footwear - Official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by GazianoGirling, Oct 23, 2017.

1. GazianoGirling

GazianoGirling Active Member Affiliate Vendor

Hello everyone,

We would like to start our first intervention as affiliates here on Styleforum by saying thank you. We are thankful to have made land in what is, undisputedly, the most knowledgable, passionate and active community of classic menswear enthusiasts.

For those who might not know exactly who we are or what we do; we make shoes. Hopefully, the kind that will make the most seasoned of dandies swoon. But we shall leave beauty to the eye of the beholder. We offer Ready to Wear, Made to Order (changes made over standard patterns and on our lasts) as well as the non plus ultra of footwear: a full bespoke service.

We are very much looking forward to meeting all of you, shoe aficionados, customers old and new, amongst many who we have already met in person from their visits to our Savile Row shop or the Trunk Shows we hold around the world. Discoursing with you here will be the Gaziano Girling shop team, although occasional interventions by other team members might occur.

Best,

The Gaziano Girling team.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2017

2. othertravel

othertravel Distinguished Member

Welcome aboard! Quick question: why do the G&G shoes for Ralph Lauren (US market) come in narrower fits than your regular offerings?

They seem to come in British 'D' widths, which is very narrow.

3. GazianoGirling

Hello othertravel,

Quite the starting question! On this end we are expecting to deal with the retail part of the brand. What I can tell you, nonetheless, is we will make whatever the retailer might require, and they are indeed a D fitting. As of the why, that is something we're afraid only Ralph Lauren can answer, the factory just makes what's ordered.

I hope we have managed to -at least partially- answer your question.

Best,
    G&G

4. Steel28

Steel28 Distinguished Member

Welcome! I only have one pair of GG (Voak Thorpe) and absolutely love them.

How about to kick things off a Burnham GMTO? :)

5. JSO1

JSO1 Distinguished Member

Welcome. Looking forward to wearing my (medallion-less) black calf Fairmont for my wedding this weekend. :)

6. SuitedDx

SuitedDx Distinguished Member

Although G&G is already well-respected and loved here on SF, a formal welcome is in order for the affiliation!

I look forward to seeing what will be presented in the affiliated thread on top of the already excellent services and products already provided.

7. TtownMD

TtownMD Distinguished Member

Welcome to SF GazianoGirling, definitely looking forward to getting my alligator strap London boot Jodhpur by end of this month. With few other goodies that I have coming in from you gents. And congrats JS01 !!

8. JSO1

JSO1 Distinguished Member

Thanks man!

9. jhcam8

jhcam8 Distinguished Member

Congrats, dude!
    Welcome G&G:fistbump:

10. clee1982

clee1982 Distinguished Member

11. c21ban

c21ban Senior Member

Welcome! For those of us who already have the G&G “sickness”, we look forward to your being part of the SF community officially.

All the best,

Barry

12. saurabh

saurabh Senior Member

Welcome G&G @GazianoGirling to become the official affiliate here.
    I love all my G&G shoes and Boots which I have accumulated quite a bit over the last 2 years. For a good reason it’s also my favorite footwear brand and always excited for new MTO’s that I plan with the G&G Savile row store.
    Looking forward to join new GMTO’s and take advantage of any promotions that come up here for the SF community.

13. CLTesquire

CLTesquire Senior Member

Welcome @GazianoGirling!

My black Oxfords and VOAK Kensingtons are critical items to my wardrobe. Wouldn't change them for anything!

14. GazianoGirling

Thank you very much for the warm welcome! We shall see what we can do, maybe other people looking for a wholecut Chelsea boot?

Thank you very much! And congratulations! If you live around London, feel free to drop by our Savile Row store, we'll be happy to give them a proper mirror polish for the big day =)

Thank you very much for the welcoming, fine sir.

That's going to be one beautiful boot, you can be assured! Thank you very much for the warm welcome.

Thank you very much indeed.

Hopefully for both parties!

We shall work hard to make sure your sickness and vices (at least those shoe related) are being well cared for!

It is a pleasure to greet online one of our most creative customers. Your MTO's are always interesting! Thank you very much for your welcoming.

We shall be happy to help you in the addition of more critical pieces to your wardrobe.

15. Easily Amused

Easily Amused Senior Member

Welcome aboard, it's most welcome when much-loved vendors, like Gaziano & Girling, directly engage their customers/fanboys/addicts in Styleforum ;)

Seriously, welcome officially, and looking forward to direct input on one of my favorite shoe companies. And, of course, looking forward to adding more G&Gs to my collection!