• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Japanese Repro Clothing Thread (Real McCoys, Freewheelers, Etc.)

NautOfEarth

Reaction score
Warehouse 4601 pocket tee in Large. Also got one in green. Perhaps I should have gone a size up if the shrinkage is as bad as I've read but we'll see.

20230805_163851.jpg

20230805_163902.jpg

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Aurdelon

Reaction score
What is your experience with McCoys 2-tee pack? They are pricey for 125EUR/pack (EU stockist). Are they heavy enough? Is neckband good? I suppose these are straight cut tees. How do you care for tees like these?
Or should I look somewhere else for a heavyweight white tee in EU? I know there is Merz but it is even more expensive for a heavyweight tee...

garigo

Reaction score
What is your experience with McCoys 2-tee pack? They are pricey for 125EUR/pack (EU stockist). Are they heavy enough? Is neckband good? I suppose these are straight cut tees. How do you care for tees like these?
Or should I look somewhere else for a heavyweight white tee in EU? I know there is Merz but it is even more expensive for a heavyweight tee...
They’re my go-to t-shirt. Nice medium weight, you can still wear them year round. The neck is sturdy and a nice height. I typically machine wash at 30°C and hang dry.

Mghart

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just for a different opinion, I think they just ‘ok’ for the price. They’re not loopwheeled, I’d say more medium weight but the fabric isn’t amazing or anything. I’d say the same with the RMC ballpark tees as well. Have some Merz lightweight tees and I’d say they’re just ok for the price as well. Not sure how their heavyweight ones are though. I still think warehouse has the best quality/value ratio for their loopwheels imo.

Aurdelon

Reaction score
Thank you for insight. Basically I am in a search for heavyweight white tee that I can buy in a larger quantity and when the need arises just return for more. No pocket for me and no need for loopwheel. Straight cut is a must. I want to buy from EU stockist as shipping and return policy are favourable for me. My guess is that I would get most opinions and recommendations here in this thread. I prefer EU and Japanese made tees

jmiller123

Reaction score
Have you checked out whitesville? I bought two-packs in white, black & grey from hinoya (not sure the deal for shipping to eu but was much cheaper than US stocklists).. all size large & I’m a US40/M. Gave them all hot wash/dry and they shrunk to a typical medium, although the white ones are longer for some reason. Great t’s that are heavyweight and have a solid neckline with no stretch.

Aurdelon

Reaction score
Have you checked out whitesville? I bought two-packs in white, black & grey from hinoya (not sure the deal for shipping to eu but was much cheaper than US stocklists).. all size large & I’m a US40/M. Gave them all hot wash/dry and they shrunk to a typical medium, although the white ones are longer for some reason. Great t’s that are heavyweight and have a solid neckline with no stretch.
Thank you for your recommendation. I will look if there is someone whocarry them in the EU as I have made already a lot of expensive mistakes buying outside of EU without knowing my size...

Oldmanbloom

Reaction score
I'm trying to sell some 2018 run The Real McCoys N-1 Field Shoes in 8D. I'll accept trades in 8E or equivalent sizing in R/O models. I'm especially interested in Viberg 310's 2045's and 2055's. I'm also interested in John Lofgren combat boots or boondockers.

Listed price is $650 USD

I'm attaching the eBay listing but I'm willing to do private sales, or some other method for trades obviously.

Real McCoy's N-1 Field Shoes

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads