• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 5: Good Art HLYWD rosette courtesy of Self Edge

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 5th auction is for a custom Good Art HLYWD bracelet courtesy of Self Edge. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The unofficial NMWA Buy/Sell Thread (a.k.a. second chance thread)

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Over the last several years, No Man Walks Alone (NMWA) has been a revered provider of some of the best men's clothing and accessories around. With the most amazing weekly drops season after season that have kept many of us glued to our computers or phones each Friday, there are probably quite a number of us that have collected amazing NMWA pieces that we are now looking to part with. If we can sell it to a fellow SFer, we can buy more stuffz from NMWA. So subscribe, and check back often.

I've started this thread both as a venue to buy, sell, and trade merchandise that is purchased only from NMWA and a central place to inform others about NMWA-purchased merchandise posted for sale on third-party sites. This thread is not officially sponsored by NMWA (although they are OK with it) or Styleforum. I'd just ask us to follow the following guidelines to participate in this thread:

1) Anything posted must have been actually purchased from NMWA. Please don't post items that are similar to what NMWA is selling or has sold (e.g., don't try to sell a Valstarino you purchased on YOOX in this thread).
2) Please state a price and shipping cost in CONUS. Please take any offers or negotiations directly to PM.
3) Feel free to post links if the item is posted in the Buy/Sell thread on SF or on other marketplaces like eBay or Grailed for the exact item you're selling.
4) All transactions are strictly peer-to-peer. Note, neither NMWA nor Styleforum is going to be involved in any disputes or issues whatsoever.
5) Kindly delete or edit your post after the item is sold.

Don't expect NMWA to monitor this thread to give any product or sizing advice. This thread is being started simply for the convenience of consolidating and facilitating transactions for NMWA-purchased items.

Last edited:

sartoria vacua

Reaction score
@SpooPoker still will get first crack at most of my kit NMWA unwind, but let's get this in the bs&t.

ts(s) military narrow shorts from SS17. Size 5 (see pics for ~measurments). Worn once, washed once - excellent+ condition. Looking for $65, including USPS Priority shipping to US addresses. (Compare at ~$285 new or $125 during FtA).

944783E2-366C-4A3D-976C-3481FB0A7C64.jpeg

Attachments

sartoria vacua

Reaction score
Also, if you're after an Eidos Maremma hunting jacket size 56 (from NMWA's last Eidos preorder), FW Rota trousers size 54, or G. Inglese flannel polos size 43 --- pls check out the following Luxeswap auctions. All NWT/NWOT.

Thanks!

sartoria vacua

Reaction score
SOLD - thanks new thread and thread genius.

Apologies for bogarting the thread in the early going, but also have a From the Archives acquired Eidos Ragosta FJ size 56 up on the 'bay. $269 (see FtA screenshot for archive price), if you read this here I'd take an offer at $249. Nice all season kit - esp. for a Ragosta - functionally just too close to my NR.

C7D6CAAA-99F0-43BB-A2E1-02FD5DCBC763.jpeg

Last edited:

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great idea to start this thread. I've got nothing to contribute currently, but I wanted to comment on here so that the thread shows up in my feed.

And I suggest we remove @sartoria vacua's eBay listings... but only because I'm already bidding on some of those and I don't want them to get any extra publicity.

JayDotz

Reaction score
Apologies for bogarting the thread in the early going, but also have a From the Archives acquired Eidos Ragosta FJ size 56 up on the 'bay. $269 (see FtA screenshot for archive price), if you read this here I'd take an offer at $249. Nice all season kit - esp. for a Ragosta - functionally just too close to my NR.

View attachment 1259291
22.5” chest measurement seems really small for a 56. Is that correct?

sartoria vacua

Reaction score
Thanks for the swift look - I'll double check when I'm back home from the long weekend tomorrow. It does fit slightly slimmer in the upper chest than my other 56 Ragostas (NFS) --- e.g., it probably would challenge layering w/ that Monitaly American Flag Chamula sweater, but not, say, a Blurhms piece.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 27 3.5%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 135 17.4%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 252 32.5%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 123 15.9%
  • 31 - 40