• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We just received our OCBD production sample. This is proper, thick 2/40's x 20's Cambridge Oxford. Slightly stiff, but softens up really nicely after a couple of washes.

Collar, cuffs, placket, completely unlined.

We're really happy with the collar on this guy.

Burzan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We just received our OCBD production sample. This is proper, thick 2/40's x 20's Cambridge Oxford. Slightly stiff, but softens up really nicely after a couple of washes.

Collar, cuffs, placket, completely unlined.

We're really happy with the collar on this guy.

Cannot wait for these in MTM, they look great!

Burzan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is that the C3-K collar?

I love it on my flannel and am excited for my other two that are coming.

On a side note, I was wondering how/if you guys keep changes to the custom measurements on the website for customers? I made a few changes via email to my 2 incoming flannels and even a change to the first one before it went into production. Now when it comes time to order my next shirts it seems as though the website still only has my original measurements loaded. It would be a nice addition to the website to be able to refer to those changes without having to dig through old emails to find the changes.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Is that the C3-K collar?

I love it on my flannel and am excited for my other two that are coming.

On a side note, I was wondering how/if you guys keep changes to the custom measurements on the website for customers? I made a few changes via email to my 2 incoming flannels and even a change to the first one before it went into production. Now when it comes time to order my next shirts it seems as though the website still only has my original measurements loaded. It would be a nice addition to the website to be able to refer to those changes without having to dig through old emails to find the changes.

The OCBD is simply the C3 collar. The poplin has the C3-K. The difference is the C3-K is 3/16" longer at the points.

We have all the measurements stored here. You can just reference the shirt cloth which you want to follow. We are working on transferring the info we have to the updated profiles for customers.

In for at least 3 of the BD shirts, OC and poplin, once RTW models start showing up!

Good to know we are going in the right direction and you guys are there to support us!

Burzan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The OCBD is simply the C3 collar. The poplin has the C3-K. The difference is the C3-K is 3/16" longer at the points.

We have all the measurements stored here. You can just reference the shirt cloth which you want to follow. We are working on transferring the info we have to the updated profiles for customers.

Good to know we are going in the right direction and you guys are there to support us!

Sounds great to me, I think sizing should be locked down with these upcoming shirts and I will be ready for the Oxfords.

Nakedsnake

Reaction score
@spiermackay , how long is your current holiday saving promotion going on for? I'm thinking about some new shirts and a pair of pants, but am waiting to hear back about a new job this upcoming week. Can I expect them to be till Boxing day or so?

mister_nostyle

Reaction score

@spiermackay
, how long is your current holiday saving promotion going on for? I'm thinking about some new shirts and a pair of pants, but am waiting to hear back about a new job this upcoming week. Can I expect them to be till Boxing day or so?

It's not on the website but it was in the e-mail. Ends Dec 22.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@spiermackay , how long is your current holiday saving promotion going on for? I'm thinking about some new shirts and a pair of pants, but am waiting to hear back about a new job this upcoming week. Can I expect them to be till Boxing day or so?

The current promo runs until the 22nd. But we will be doing something for Boxing Day most definitely.

linds_15

Reaction score
does the solid navy blazer not also come in a contemporary fit? and is the solid blue blazer a slim or contemp fit?

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
does the solid navy blazer not also come in a contemporary fit? and is the solid blue blazer a slim or contemp fit?

The navy blazer that we have in stock at the moment is an older model and I think we very few left in stock. They were originally in Slim and Classic. The Classic being a very full cut.

The new navy coming will be in the new model in contemporary fit.

linds_15

Reaction score

The navy blazer that we have in stock at the moment is an older model and I think we very few left in stock. They were originally in Slim and Classic. The Classic being a very full cut.

The new navy coming will be in the new model in contemporary fit.

so is that old navy blazer cut similar to the current contemporary? looking for a jacket before you will get the new line in and the current contemp is a great fit for me

mister_nostyle

Reaction score

so is that old navy blazer cut similar to the current contemporary? looking for a jacket before you will get the new line in and the current contemp is a great fit for me

I'm 5'8" and 170 lb, not a muscle man. The slim fit navy blazer fits great on me after letting the back out a little.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads