• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Great to see you back around @spiermackay !

I've ordered some MTO shirts twice in the past month or so, and both times the experience of putting the shirt together was a nightmare. I thought it was a localized incident however there are a couple of others here that have mentioned issues as well. Just wanted to check in and see if your team is aware? It took me nearly an hour to order 3 shirts when it should have taken me 5 minutes. Kept getting logged out, shirts disappeared from my cart, and when choosing certain fabrics as trimming for the inner collar/cuff I would get stuck on the page.
The team knows. I assume you were using Windows 10, there was an update that caused a glitch. Should be fixed now.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
What was the estimated price on the Dugdale's? I seem to recall $200+ getting thrown around
$250 USD. Very good price for these. There is a discernable difference between these and the VBC Covert. For an enthusiast looking for an investment trouser, these should be considered.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
But in the e-mail about chino re-stock it says genuine horn?
Does it? Shouldn't. It's not. Hasn't been for a couple of years now. Have to have a word with the copy writer.

James1051

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No, they are the same! The Olive linen jacket had the mill code. The trousers have an internal fabric code. Same fabric. Same lot.

CS, they can only go with the info they have at their finger tips, which is to match codes to verify. Rare case where the jackets and the trousers of the same item are coming in two different seasons.
Same Q for the Natural linen trousers. Same fabric as last year’s jacket?

orange fury

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No, they are the same! The Olive linen jacket had the mill code. The trousers have an internal fabric code. Same fabric. Same lot.

CS, they can only go with the info they have at their finger tips, which is to match codes to verify. Rare case where the jackets and the trousers of the same item are coming in two different seasons.
Similar question. There's a pair of Guabello Super 130's navy trousers with side adjusters that came out a couple weeks ago in conjunction with a navy peak lapel suit. Is there any indication that this is the same fabric or dye lot as the navy Guabello peak lapel suit from last year? I love that suit, but definitely prefer side adjusters to belt loops...

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • wide 5 — charcoal and dark navy