• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

LuxireStudio

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
No Black Friday sales on the .de platform? Only the international one?
Sale is now live on Luxire.de

20% off orders above 500€
40% orders above 1000€

Discount applied in checkout

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not applying for me. Am I missing something?
It's not site wide. Click on the actual promo on the website and you'll see a list of around 650 fabrics that are included. 3/5 of the fabrics I added to the cart were included, so it didn't apply for me either.

Seaminglyso

Reaction score
Yeah, all my wishlist items got either no or a token discount. Good thing I did not have that 4th helping. It does make me nostalgic for the Luxire blackfriday sales of yesteryear. Gift cards, and then a rotation of items coming and going into real substantial discounts kept me glued to my phone hitting refresh on Luxire.com while my bro in laws threw pillows at me to get me to pay attention to the darned football game or whatever else I was supposed to be doing (like cooking the turkey). This was a little bit of a let down (but to be fair, only because the specific items I wanted weren't discounted).

Last edited:

henaal

Reaction score
My latest orders are from early 2022 from the EU site, and now that some older items are starting to wear out, was thinking of restocking. Logging in, I noticed my order history after late 2020 has vanished, but I still have the order confirmations in my email. Can I reference those orders to get the same fit?

Megakurth

Reaction score
Is the percentage off tiers only for the .de site? I put together similar carts at each and only received the discount on .de vs the US site.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
My latest orders are from early 2022 from the EU site, and now that some older items are starting to wear out, was thinking of restocking. Logging in, I noticed my order history after late 2020 has vanished, but I still have the order confirmations in my email. Can I reference those orders to get the same fit?

Yes

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Is the percentage off tiers only for the .de site? I put together similar carts at each and only received the discount on .de vs the US site.
Yes, only on .de website.

stro

Reaction score
saw someone else post this, but didn't see a resolution. my wishlist doesn't show up when i click the link from the my account page. i get a message that says the below (copied text not screenshot--don't think the screenshot adds much context). anyone have any insight on how to resolve?

This luxire.com page can’t be found​

No webpage was found for the web address:

HTTP ERROR 404

Mattersstrom

Reaction score
Hi I was wondering how long will the BF sales be going on on the .de website? Do you plan on keeping the sale on at least until the end of November?

LuxireStudio

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi I was wondering how long will the BF sales be going on on the .de website? Do you plan on keeping the sale on at least until the end of November?
The sale ends sometime today.

The Dirty Pigeon

Reaction score
I have never ordered a suit or odd jacket from Luxire but have been a long time shirt and pants customer. I think I have my measurements about as perfect as I can get them based on their measurement guide. However, with other jackets, I typically have problems with collar gap at the back of my neck (RTW, MTM and even entry-level bespoke). Does anyone have any experience or tips on how to mitigate the risk of collar gap with Luxire? I am probably going to do the trial fitting, which might help.

Megakurth

Reaction score
Definitely suggest doing trial jacket. My process was years ago and took some back and forth to India but haven’t had any issues with collar gap on my jackets (I’ve had 5 made between 2016 and 2020). Luxire also informed me that they’ve since improved their jacket program so I may give it another go down the line.
I have never ordered a suit or odd jacket from Luxire but have been a long time shirt and pants customer. I think I have my measurements about as perfect as I can get them based on their measurement guide. However, with other jackets, I typically have problems with collar gap at the back of my neck (RTW, MTM and even entry-level bespoke). Does anyone have any experience or tips on how to mitigate the risk of collar gap with Luxire? I am probably going to do the trial fitting, which might help.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads