• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Unofficial Drakes Buy, Sell, or Trade Thread

NickInTO

Reaction score

Selling a few squares that were rarely worn. Shipping within Canada is free, DM me for shipping internationally or with any questions.
$60
IMG_3129.jpg
$60
IMG_3128.jpg
$40
IMG_3127.jpg
$40
IMG_3126.JPG

garigo

Reaction score

cedarlake23

Reaction score
Selling a bunch of gently used Drake's shirts in size 15.5. Only selling because I'm a size 16 now - they all still have lots of life left in them. All fit roughly the same, except the dark blue corduroy is a little smaller. See photos below.

2 white OCBD
2 blue OCBD
2 university stripe white/blue OCBD
1 lavender OCBD
1 gray OCBD
1 gray flannel
1 green flannel
1 dark blue corduroy

Shipping from Washington, DC and would ship via USPS. Let me know if you have any questions. I'm open to offers as there are lots of shirts. Payment via Venmo. Will update this post as stuff gets sold. Thanks!

IMG_3810.JPG
IMG_3811.JPG
IMG_3812.JPG
IMG_3813.JPG
IMG_3814.JPG

zranger102797

Reaction score
Selling a bunch of gently used Drake's shirts in size 15.5. Only selling because I'm a size 16 now - they all still have lots of life left in them. All fit roughly the same, except the dark blue corduroy is a little smaller. See photos below.

2 white OCBD
2 blue OCBD
1 lavender OCBD
1 gray OCBD
1 gray flannel
1 green flannel
1 dark blue corduroy

Shipping from Washington, DC and would ship via USPS. Let me know if you have any questions. I'm open to offers as there are lots of shirts. Payment via Venmo. Will update this post as stuff gets sold. Thanks!

View attachment 2129301 View attachment 2129303 View attachment 2129305 View attachment 2129307 View attachment 2129309
Sent a PM!

cedarlake23

Reaction score

2 white OCBD
2 blue OCBD
1 lavender OCBD
1 gray OCBD
1 gray flannel
1 green flannel
1 dark blue corduroy

View attachment 2129301 View attachment 2129303 View attachment 2129305 View attachment 2129307 View attachment 2129309
Apologies, everyone! Mods contacted me and had me make a classified ad per this thread's rules (sorry again about that). I'm going to reach out to the people who have messaged me so far.

Mariokartfever

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

2 white OCBD
2 blue OCBD
1 lavender OCBD
1 gray OCBD
1 gray flannel
1 green flannel
1 dark blue corduroy

Cheaper to get gastric bypass than replace all those shirts

justinpledger

Reaction score
Price drop on these two!

BNWT: Drake's Rust Heavyweight Suede Five-Pocket Chore Jacket (38)

This beautiful, iconic, suede chore (in what I think is the best colour) in a size 38, is completely unworn, comes with its tags as well as a Drake's suit carrier (as can be seen in one of the photos). It does not come with the hanger though...
www.styleforum.net
www.styleforum.net

BNWT: Drake's Brown Roughout Suede Overshirt (36)

This suede overshirt is absolutely gorgeous. I bought a size 36 when I'm actually a size 38. This is because it comes up pretty big. It fits over a flannel and can also be worn with just a T-shirt underneath. The suede has to be seen and felt to...
www.styleforum.net
www.styleforum.net
I've dropped the price! Now nearly 40% off of both of these pieces. What are you guys waiting for? Teehee!

Booter

Reaction score
NWT Drake's Ecru 13.2oz Selvedge 5-Pocket Jeans Sz 34

Rolf

Reaction score
Selling a beautiful linen jacket in navy which unfortunately has become too small for me.

Booter

Reaction score
NWT Drake's Olive Green Mid-Wale Corduroy Tailored Jacket IT 52

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads