• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacques Marie Mage - Buy Sell Trade (B/S/T) Thread

maxwerks

Reaction score
I guess maybe you know more retailer than I do but I only see very few Argyles and mostly overseas .. I also posted here to see if maybe someone wants to trade as i do have several JMM which hardly get work if ever

MikeGlass

Reaction score
I guess maybe you know more retailer than I do but I only see very few Argyles and mostly overseas .. I also posted here to see if maybe someone wants to trade as i do have several JMM which hardly get work if ever
Hi

Do you happen to sell any Fitzgerald?

Thanks

maxwerks

Reaction score
Sorry I dont have Fitzgerald , great looking model though best of luck I think I haev seen a " Rover" colorway one recently on line

maxwerks

Reaction score
Mike the " the Rover " one I was referring to is in Japan .. let me know if you want and i can send you the link for it , no connection to seller what so ever

MikeGlass

Reaction score
Mike the " the Rover " one I was referring to is in Japan .. let me know if you want and i can send you the link for it , no connection to seller what so ever
Ah yeah!I have seen it on Ebay.I am looking for a black frame as I am not a big fan of green

DomoDomo

Reaction score
Hi All-

Selling a pair of JMM Jenkins Optical in Argyle. Brand new, never worn. Purchased from Leonard Optical in NYC.

NOTE: Adjustable nose pads were added in at the time of purchase.

$800.

Please reach out with any questions!

Attachments

• BA984C5E-02BB-437C-B55A-06D1AA781EE0.jpeg
    BA984C5E-02BB-437C-B55A-06D1AA781EE0.jpeg
    241.2 KB · Views: 432

finnssc

Reaction score
Hi guys, I can offer the JMM Sterett in the Breccia colorway. New with tags. HMU if interested!

mc111

Reaction score
Buyer beware when dealing with Ottica Sas Di Baiocco Paolo Italy.
Purchased a pair of glasses more than a week ago and no Tracking number and no contact what so ever. Five emails unanswered and numerous phone calls where they claim not to understand English and simply hang up the phone. Its with Paypal resolutions now and waiting for a refund.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads