• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Standard & Strange: Boots, Leather, & Denim - Official Affiliate Thread

kbuzz

Reaction score
Did the ny store tweet or email about a freenote event next week? Can't recall or find it

XWT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
BTW visited the NYC store a week ago and everyone out there was awesome. Most stuff wasn't my size unfortunately so I left with 2 pairs of socks, but 2.5 hours flew by real fast.

S&S_Elliot

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Shorts dropping from Kapital later this week. More shorts coming from OrSlow and Monitaly in the next couple weeks.

Lofgren MTO is up until May 20th, click this link for info, and then click this link to build some boots.

We're running another Charity Raffle, this time to raise funds to aid those affected by the latest wave of wildfires in New Mexico. We're offering over $5000 in prizes, and entering only costs one $10 donation (and proof of said donation). You can read all about it here.

Sorry I've been gone so long, things are busy, I hope you all are well, my beautiful styleforum children.

S&S_Elliot

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

XWT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@StrangeJeremy @S&S_Elliot I have pair of Blue Seal chinos that are clearly 1 size too big for me. In your experience with the fabric, would a hot wash and tumble dry make them fit significantly different or is it not worth the hassle?

S&S_Elliot

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@StrangeJeremy @S&S_Elliot I have pair of Blue Seal chinos that are clearly 1 size too big for me. In your experience with the fabric, would a hot wash and tumble dry make them fit significantly different or is it not worth the hassle?
Definitely worth a try, because I know they should come in some. I would suggest hot wash neutral dry first and then if that still didn't give you enough shrinkage I'd introduce a hot dry on the next attempt.

Featured Sponsor

What's the biggest deciding factor for you when making a clothing purchase?

• Style of an item

• Price of an item

• Material of an item

• Brand

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tonyapemberton