• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly, maybe even these Trickers boot

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CAVOUR Official Community - Discuss Tailoring, Shirting, Shoes & More - Official Affiliate Thread

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@kevinsvindland I've introduced a friend to Cavour and he's considering signing up in order to use your welcome code. I can see that your website says they the code only applies to "news". What's considered news? Is news everything that doesn't have a reduced price?

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@kevinsvindland I've introduced a friend to Cavour and he's considering signing up in order to use your welcome code. I can see that your website says they the code only applies to "news". What's considered news? Is news everything that doesn't have a reduced price?

Correct, that would be Items that are not discounted.

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
1J8A4957 - Photo Milad Abedi.jpg

Andreas Weinås being Andreas Weinås on a bike.

Wearing Cavour #menswear Uniform

Reaction score
@kevinsvindland
How's sizing and fit on the Cavour penny loafer suede rubber sole compared to the field boot?
And another question: how's the actual colour of the lighter brown car coat? More comparable to the product images or more like the Weinas photoshoot?
Thanks!

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Was there any chatter at some point about introducing higher rise/wider leg trousers? As tempted as I am by some of the suits, there's no way I can pull the trousers off.

St1X

Reaction score
What's the sizing advice for the handwelted shoes from Cavour? They are made in China and I remember reading somewhere that Chinese manufacturers tend to make slimmer shoes, so it's advised to size up half a size for a comfortable fit

djdanniedee

Reaction score
@kevinsvindland Seems like the 30% early BF sale has everyone asking questions so i guess i'll chime in as well.

The CavourDB overcoat, would you recommend to size up or stick with mod2 size? Last year i had purchased the raglan coat in my mod2 size and found it too small, sizing up was almost perfect.

More of a general question to everyone to those that can wear the full suit from Cavour, what's your body type? lol. Weird question writing it out. I'm pretty regular sized, but can't for the life of my fit into the trousers that come with the suit without some pretty intensive alterations to the waist, seat and thighs. Almost butchering the trousers. I wear a 48 mod2 blazer and 50 in trousers and that's a great fit for me. Shame that i can't fit into the 48 trousers.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brendagie401