• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Brei

Status
Not open for further replies.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

My patek 5711. My favourite watch of all the watches I've owned....

Fantastic. Now, where are my IS pants? :)

I've been eyeing this one for awhile while looking for a something versatile. It beat out the exII I had in mind but I might still grab an ex1 to compliment it. I really needed something with a date function. I do think I prefer it on a strap though.

Also, I need to take better pictures.

Love that watch, and prefer it on the becaelet.

Keith T

TWAT Master.
Reaction score
Except for maybe cities like NYC, Miami and LA, the days of Daytonas being really tough to find and long waiting lists ended with around 2009. It was sort of a combination of the economic melt down and MSRPs of Daytona exceeding $9.5K,so it wasn't really feasible for flippers to sell the Daytonas for big profits. Prior to that almost all ADs even those in small cities had waiting lists, and some wouldn't sell you a SS Daytona unless you were a repeat customer or your bought something else pricey from them at the same time. Or some were selling them for a premium over list price. Those days are gone...other than in a few locations.

Yes...that's about the time I was finally able to get one.

Out of state, natch.

papa kot

Reaction score
I'm still dabbling in the shallower end of the blue-dial pond. Just recently ordered a nachtblau Weltzeit and a brown shell strap from Nomos. Think it's going to be a pretty decent combo.

This is pure ecstasy. Please send over the wrist shots.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i too love that blue Nomos. i was thinking that i would limit myself to one midrange watch kop by EOY, and was extensively researching Omega PO's. now a challenger appears!

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
the 42mm with the titanium case (also a blue face, which i don't have any yet). i guess it kind of is trendy, but i have had my eye on it for awhile.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sidebar, its been months and I cant shake the RO bug. No fair being not able to kop...

tifosi

Tire Kicker
Reaction score

I've been reading today that cheap watch winders can magnetize watches. Anyone here have an opinion on/knowledge of this?

I've never heard that point brought up in the war for/against winders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads