• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official CELINE thread

ViceofGucci

Reaction score
Man I love the fit on the both jackets and would have copped that celine jacket if it fit me like it does you. Zippers/buttons don't matter to me since I almost never button/zip my jackets at all. I don't mind owning multiple leather jackets since its fun putting a new one on everyday.

silentownage001

Reaction score
@SirGrotius The Celine jacket is solid. Fit is great, but I think the design is meh. When I scrolled and saw the trucker I thought that looked so much better.

Vice makes a good point that it's nice to have variety. I like variety as well, but I need to really like the pieces. Otherwise some won't get worn. If I had both of those I think I'd primarily wear the trucker and probably pity wear the Celine jacket so it doesn't just sit in the closet.

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's the much ballyhooed Dior hoodie of which I was speaking. I'm skilled enough to miss any capture of the hardware, which is my favorite part.
tempImage6vHu9q.jpg

tempImageNhs46a.jpg

tempImagebqW15z.jpg

Bill H

Reaction score
Pardon the ask; a snap broke on my Wyatt harness, anyone know a good place to take in London? My local guy is trying to help but has been unable to get the part in like 5 months... I would have thought this would be straight forward. Thanks for any help. Also, if you have any ideas where to order the part, that would also be helpful (FW13 ochre... so like the gold color, top quality of course)... thanks again

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sort of a cross post, but if any of you saw the rather lukewarm (to put it kindly) SLP Fall pre-collection, you'll understand that I'm really wanting something a little special in the upcoming Celine menswear show. That it's live in itself bodes well.

Randeep

Reaction score
Pardon the ask; a snap broke on my Wyatt harness, anyone know a good place to take in London? My local guy is trying to help but has been unable to get the part in like 5 months... I would have thought this would be straight forward. Thanks for any help. Also, if you have any ideas where to order the part, that would also be helpful (FW13 ochre... so like the gold color, top quality of course)... thanks again

Surprised they couldn't get the part in 5 months, it's a snap button, and you attach it with a snap button tool (maybe cobblers do something more sophisticated). Not sure you'll have success finding the exact burnished gold snap button, I remember years back combing through ebay and buying several here or there (well, people sell them by the 10s/100s) but none were ever an exact replica of the SL snap in terms of exact width and colour. If I recall they all came in stock widths like 10mm,12mm etc and annoyingly, the SL snap was somewhere in between. If you find a 1-1 match let us know :)

kieran84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Classic Shoe Repairs is the best I've used in London. They do work for shoes and bags for most of the top end labels and are very reasonably priced

ViceofGucci

Reaction score
I thought slp boutiques started carrying extra snap buttons because they kept coming off. Maybe ask your local store.

GG Allin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sort of a cross post, but if any of you saw the rather lukewarm (to put it kindly) SLP Fall pre-collection, you'll understand that I'm really wanting something a little special in the upcoming Celine menswear show. That it's live in itself bodes well.
Did you keep the leather jacket? sorry if I missed this information...

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, I ended up keeping it although it’s sitting awkwardly in my closet as it’s about 400 degrees Fahrenheit here. I didn’t see it on the webstore anymore so I leaned toward FOMO.

GG Allin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes, I ended up keeping it although it’s sitting awkwardly in my closet as it’s about 400 degrees Fahrenheit here. I didn’t see it on the webstore anymore so I leaned toward FOMO.
Yeah, the thought of even putting on a leather jacket makes me sweat. I think it was a good call to keep it

Louis Louis

Reaction score
Some items from the last collection to be seen in the last Orelsan clip
()
I think this is the first time that the french rap market is targeted.

orelsan.jpg

youwhat

Reaction score
i thought the same lol

Is that guy ‘cool’?

i like that red coach jacket but wouldn’t wear anything with a logo on

GG Allin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is gonna sound weird, but I had this roommate in college who had the same sort of face as that guy. I believe it's due to a thyroid condition, which makes it look all fucked up like that. The dude was so ugly, but pretty chill overall. I met his sister, and she had teh exact same face, which was so disturbing.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads