• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoppDRRT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm beginning to think he was lying about the new site and products....

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PoppDRRT
I'm beginning to think he was lying about the new site and products....

lol dont worry, the site is coming ... patience is a virtue. the site will get a total overhaul with WAYYYY better inventory management (which was always my complaint/problem)

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
poppa- stow it, bucko. I am making sure everything goes smooth and slow. I am tried of being so disorganized

New factories that I am beyond pleased with. New staff, website, energy, showroom. I have to get all the in order so I can focus on the collections and MTM. I am really starting a big push on MTM.

BlackToothedGrin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mauro I'd like to know what style of suit you're making.. Are doing the Italian influenced look with soft shoulders, wider lapels, and longer lengths that all the buck-wearing wannabe prepstars and their fathers in MC cream for, or are you going more modern?

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
poppa- stow it, bucko. I am making sure everything goes smooth and slow. I am tried of being so disorganized

New factories that I am beyond pleased with. New staff, website, energy, showroom. I have to get all the in order so I can focus on the collections and MTM. I am really starting a big push on MTM.

i lik to place da big ohdah!

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
my suits are more modern. Except for the knicker suits which are a throw back to the 1920's with a modern feel.
There is no reason for me to make suits like everyone else. I think my suits will stand out, appropriately.

I believe the Wolf vs Goat man is a leader so I won't be following any real trends. WvG makes their own trends.

Sunday is the Easter Egg Hunt. It's rain or shine. Pimm's cup for all and any of them. I am preparing a Ham , rolls, horseradish, eggs, and sweets.
For all interested the info is on the blog.
I wanted to wear a knicker suit but it will be 82 degrees outside and a wool /cashmere blend won't fun to wear.

Best,
Mauro

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
wvg shirt in the wild:
DSC_0574.jpg

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ I don't know what everyone is talking about, Teger. You don't look gay at all.

Robstrongo

Reaction score
^^^ROFL, you literally just made me spit a mouthfull of Founders KBS all over my keyboard.

Kagemusha

Reaction score
Makes one wonder where he get those scabs on his knees.............carpet burn perhaps?

Haha, only kidding.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
running around taking photos of my female friend (whose blog these were shot for!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads