• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Japanese Repro Clothing Thread (Real McCoys, Freewheelers, Etc.)

ladislav.jancik

Reaction score
has anyone used a proxy service for Real McCoys Japan to the Uk recently? I am struggling to find what I want through any of the proxy sites I've found on here. Keen to pick up the Joe McCoy's 30s Deerskin leather jacket. Many thanks, Josh

I wrote to RMC UK and they were able to get anything I wanted from RMC JP and sent it to me in about 2 weeks.

zunker

Reaction score
Could I get some advice on John Lofgren lasts please? I have a pair of moc toe boots on the 130 last and wondered how the service and combat boots on the 120 last compare. Go with same size? Thanks in advance.

Fenderplyr

Reaction score
Could I get some advice on John Lofgren lasts please? I have a pair of moc toe boots on the 130 last and wondered how the service and combat boots on the 120 last compare. Go with same size? Thanks in advance.
The sizing advice from s&s has been spot on for me. Half size down from brannock for the m-43 and engineers, and I'd go with a full size down for the combat boots

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads