• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Zassiliss

Reaction score
For those of you who own the Merino wool turtlenecks, have you experienced any stretching after repeated wear? These fit a little trim on me, especially in the chest and shoulders.

DFWWingnut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've been looking for a tailor in DFW. I brought a recently purchased neo jacket to one of the highest online rated tailors in the area, and he had never seen a 3roll2 before. When I told him the lapel was fine and the 3rd button was not supposed to be buttoned, I had a feeling he didn't believe me.
I use Park Tailors at Lovers and Inwood. He’s always complimentary of the S&M jackets/suits.

gavrarabba

Reaction score
Chalk stripe evokes power suits, e.g. Harvey Specter in Suits (who loves that series, raise hands). I really like the style, but after you released these suits, I thought about it and realized it's not my style. Still, I would love to see how you pair stripe trousers with a sweater.

As a general note, full outfit photos on IG - even flat lays - will help sell the product.

b964cf7d4fbb5aaa84c9d3542a7c3f75.jpg
I think the softness of the shoulders and the Neo cut in general makes the chalk stripe look less of a power suit than your classic chalk stripe.

Identity Crisis

Reaction score
I would be remiss to mention:

In my photo earlier, I am also wearing an S&M BD shirt - my first S&M shirt. I really like the fit, and will undoubtedly purchase more. However, in my most humble of opinions, the collars could stand to be a bit longer. Not a deal breaker, but the collar is very close to perfect.

Sometimes i think that, but then I feel like the collars are a good length for being modern but also long enough for the #menswear crowd to notice

Dare I call them....a classic length?

But you could always go MTM for a longer one

But seriously that fit today is KILLER so mad both the checks sold out before I could grab one

LEVOOSH

Reaction score
Question for those who purchased the Flannel Chalk Stripe - tried on the pants and they seem less full cut through the leg than the standard contemporary 36, although it appears that there should be MORE room in the thigh. Are the Neo suits a drop 6 or drop 7? Anyone else experienced this?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads