• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, my tailor will have to re-do some things (I started with someone new, I did not communicate my particularities), but the fit is great!

DSC00826.jpg

SZNettles

Reaction score
I just got my cream fresco trousers. They're great, but unfortunately will need a liner. Is this something that most tailors can do? Has anyone else put a lining in and have any recommendations? Also should I get them dry cleaned before I have them hemmed. Will they shrink at all? Thank y'all.

FlyingHorker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone interested in cotton double rider jackets? Always thought that would be cool. This is from Wings & Horns.

Perhaps bi-swing back considering how slim most of these are cut?

8fd3b45f3f01ed5099bfbc5162d6b7ff.jpg

TomR77

Reaction score
Has anyone had problems with fulfillment at Spier and Mackay? I am still waiting for a pea coat ordered and paid for in April, and have had no luck with two phone calls, more than fifteen email messages exchanged first with Brij then a guy named John, even though the coat has been listed in stock during most of this time and I indicated that I would be happy with either blue or grey, pea coat or top coat. Anyone here have a contact who might be able to help?

James1051

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had problems with fulfillment at Spier and Mackay? I am still waiting for a pea coat ordered and paid for in April, and have had no luck with two phone calls, more than fifteen email messages exchanged first with Brij then a guy named John, even though the coat has been listed in stock during most of this time and I indicated that I would be happy with either blue or grey, pea coat or top coat. Anyone here have a contact who might be able to help?
PM our host, @spiermackay

Toadsage

Reaction score
image.jpg While on the topic jackets, I would say this Barbour style of jacket looks pretty dope, iconic even albeit the pockets could be more subdued

Re:trucker jackets I have seen plaid ones which look great but have rarely seen the oversized trucker jackets that I am after. Lol Dare I say it but Kanye was on the right track with this Pablo in terms of a generous fit of a trucker jacket that makes it timeless and comfortable

image.jpeg

Last edited:

Typiper

Reaction score
If anyone is looking for Light Gray Heather Contemporary Trousers, size 34, PM me. BNWT. Just a shade lighter than what I’m needing at the moment.

FlyingHorker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Toadsage

Reaction score
I don't dispute the Pablo jacket is hideous (unless you into that type of look) mainly just trying to say that most trucker jackets I see are very short in length and tight and look meant to be paired with skinny jeans whereas when I was young I remember it was easier to find a looser fitting denim trucker jacket that fit more akin to carhartt jacket that you could actually move around in

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads