• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Should try an unstructured jacket jacket OTR to see if I can get it to go.

Rick what is MTM worth on those new fabrics. Hop sack and slub specifically

I have to check to see how much is left. They just wrapped up production, I should get the balance fabric quantity over the weekend. The VBC should run $595 and the EThomas $725 via MTM.

Hey Rick, did account info. migrate from the old site to the new (order history, shipping info., etc.)?

No, just basic customer info did. We have access to the old database, so we can look something up if you need it.

img-20171006-wa0009-jpg.854186

Rick, I think the photos on your site don't give justice to the garments. They appear a bit flat and I think darker than in real life. I think the gun club check on the site is the same as in this earlier picture but it looks much worse to my eyes. I am among the lucky ones who get to go to the store and look up close and feel the fabric but others may be missing out...(I'll be in the store when the gun check drops, for sure)

These outdoor pics are too bright and don't accurately represent the colours properly. You can tell because the white shirt is almost florescent. They look great, but are not 100% accurate. The studio pics are much closer to the actual colour accuracy.

hkp2k

Reaction score
I am really interested in one of the slubs, but I am having a hard time choosing which color would be more versatile. I only have two navy blazers currently, and was leaning toward the brown for my third, but the brown goes a little more burgundy as the name says.

I guess I could always add a third navy blazers to play the safe option. Any suggestions?

mattdalton

Reaction score
img-20171006-wa0009-jpg.854186

Rick, I think the photos on your site don't give justice to the garments. They appear a bit flat and I think darker than in real life. I think the gun club check on the site is the same as in this earlier picture but it looks much worse to my eyes. I am among the lucky ones who get to go to the store and look up close and feel the fabric but others may be missing out...(I'll be in the store when the gun check drops, for sure)
I will have to go looking for the earlier picture then. The web site photo, even if not giving it full justice as you say, sure looked promising to me. Thanks for pointing this our and I look forward to your further comments if you see it in the store.

mattdalton

Reaction score
I will have to go looking for the earlier picture then. The web site photo, even if not giving it full justice as you say, sure looked promising to me. Thanks for pointing this our and I look forward to your further comments if you see it in the store.
Doh! Ignore the point about finding the photo - was on mobile and it didn’t display for some reason when I first read the post.

Ebichuman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

It sounds like the outdoor photo which I quoted is too bright and the website picture is closer to reality, according to Rick. I'll check them out in person for sure, although I was hoping for the brighter version, I guess. :confused2:

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
It sounds like the outdoor photo which I quoted is too bright and the website picture is closer to reality, according to Rick. I'll check them out in person for sure, although I was hoping for the brighter version, I guess. :confused2:

Don't worry. They still look amazing.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Last time Ryan told me that it was not available. :eek2: If it can be done... I'm watching some trousers to buy.

We don't normally do it because we have to ship via the USPS through a 3rd party. The shipping charges are marginally higher and we can't offer any free returns at the moment from outside the USA or Canada.

marker2037

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am really interested in one of the slubs, but I am having a hard time choosing which color would be more versatile. I only have two navy blazers currently, and was leaning toward the brown for my third, but the brown goes a little more burgundy as the name says.

I guess I could always add a third navy blazers to play the safe option. Any suggestions?
Don't order the brown. Because it's not brown, it's burgundy. Definitely burgundy.

Speaking of which, the burgundy and green slubs would be my two choices if I could afford either right now. I really want both colors in a sports coat.

Burzan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
These waves of jackets kill me because I try and plan and then I see new dope stuff that throws a wrench in those plans (great tactic btw). I'm still holding out to see the Moon donegal and gun check neapolitans. What's the latest ETA on those Rick?

BestCoast

Reaction score
Hey Rick. Those new slubs are fantastic. Would love to fork over $ for one but there’s no 36s contemporary on offer. Any thoughts if you’ll be bringing back that size for future releases?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads