• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

pmestrad

Reaction score
Did you not make the green slub in 38R contemp? I do not see It listed

exfalso

Reaction score
Hey Rick @spiermackay, is the pre-order only until October 23rd (or is that just for the suit bundle)? That's what the email seems to suggest, but I'd like to see the Moon Donegal tweed sport coat before I decide which one I should get. Also, will that only be in brown?

These waves of jackets kill me because I try and plan and then I see new dope stuff that throws a wrench in those plans (great tactic btw). I'm still holding out to see the Moon donegal and gun check neapolitans. What's the latest ETA on those Rick?

I, too, am having a difficult time as well -- I'd love to pick at least a couple sport coats, but I can really afford one at a time.

SJR3

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
^ Yup, too many at once, I agree. However, I am able to resist since none of these are in the Neapolitan cut, which I'm holding out for.

jermyzy

Reaction score
Navy slub and Gray & Blue check will be likely additions to my closet, will wait a little bit to see if they go on sale during black friday.

DFWWingnut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got my pre-order in for the eThomas light blue check. I agree...so many great drops its hard to plan my purchases.

jtorres94

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If I purchased a rtw camel coat and 3 MTM shirts do you guys wait till my shirts are done to ship my coat as well?

Can I get my coat shipped sooner?

Ezio

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are you guys gonna do ready-to-wear waistcoats at some point? I'd have loved a waistcoat to go with the peak lapel suit.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Are you guys gonna do ready-to-wear waistcoats at some point? I'd have loved a waistcoat to go with the peak lapel suit.

Matching waistcoats or patterned separates a la Suitsupply? We're thinking of patterned separates in neutral patterns that will work with various sportcoats and suits.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads