• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

c.bisesar

Reaction score
People need to use PayPal only on the S&M site. At this point it's negligence on their part as it's been happening for over a year continuously and nothing has changed.

Agreed. Especially during the lockdown where people can literally only shop online. Can you imagine recommending S&M to a friend, but then needing to tell them not to use their credit card?

Edit: This is all based on the assumption that it's still going on. I haven't used my CC directly in quite some time so I can't say if it's still an issue.

Jlee80

Reaction score
Agreed. Especially during the lockdown where people can literally only shop online. Can you imagine recommending S&M to a friend, but then needing to tell them not to use their credit card?

Edit: This is all based on the assumption that it's still going on. I haven't used my CC directly in quite some time so I can't say if it's still an issue.
This has happened recently... a month ago with me. Just PayPal from now on.

I love S&M but they have to tighten up some operational stuff...while it doesn’t tell the whole story, this thread has 4,000 plus pages compared to SuitSupply’s 1,500.. yet SS customer service is far and away superior.

losrockets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fox Air suit looks nice but I wonder if it'll be worth the premium over H&S and other fresco type fabrics, especially at half canvas.

Ahree

Reaction score
Can someone help with a comparison for SM shirt size compared to Tm Levin or CT? I have never ordered a shirt online before trying in-store, and know my sizes for few brands from UK / USA, which is 15.5 /33 for casual styles (open collar, no tie), and 16.0/33 for formal and slimmest cuts offered by TM Levin / CT.

Want to try linen shirts (will be without tie), so will 15.5./16.0 in the slimmest models work?
Spier off the rack / ready to wear shirts (and trousers and jackets) in Slim tend to be . . . quite trim. They're not kidding. If you are truly skinny and fit the CT or Lewin extra super duper trim sizes well, then get a Spier slim.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
People need to use PayPal only on the S&M site. At this point it's negligence on their part as it's been happening for over a year continuously and nothing has changed.
Holy smokes...
I just had two fraudulent charges last week.

motorchang

Reaction score
Strange to hear the issue with credit card. I’ve been paying directly to SM with mine for the most of the last year without any issue. Only have recently started to using Paypal for SM purchase, for no particular reason.

norMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone still running into credit card issues when paying directly on S&M's site (not through PayPal)? I just had fraudulent charges appear on my card and other than S&M, it's only used with national chains over the past month. I don't want to point fingers but I know that they had issues with this before. It's obviously all covered by Citi but I'd still like to figure out how the number could have been stolen. Either way, still loving S&M's clothing!

Bought a SC on the liquidation sale, two days later I got fraudulent charges. Second time this has happend shortly after buying from spier.

TeachMeToFashion

Reaction score
Suit noobie here, have the bright navy s130s suit as my first suit. I noticed the lapels are rather large, any advice on ties to wear with it? (Only have 1)

I read online that you want to get a wide collar and a wide tie if you have wide lapels. The spider and mackay ones look pretty nice but I don’t know if I could justify the price.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads