• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finegarments

Reaction score
Can someone explain? Sleeves are unfinished and prepared for surgeon's cuffs if desired.... I am looking at Neapolitan suits and I see this in the description. Not fully sure if the button holes come already machined cut or what?

anonymouz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can someone explain? Sleeves are unfinished and prepared for surgeon's cuffs if desired.... I am looking at Neapolitan suits and I see this in the description. Not fully sure if the button holes come already machined cut or what?

Sounds like sleeves buttons are not attached yet so that you can take the jacket to a tailor, get the sleeves shortened (if needed) to the right length and, if desired, get working button holes

chatelet

Reaction score
The holes are not cut or stitched - completely blank.

Last edited:

1st Step

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can't Decide On What Color To Wear, Do - A - Donegal...

20210201_001044.jpg

20210201_001102.jpg

Last edited:

wildcat10

Reaction score

The sleeves do not come with button holes or even with the buttons sewn into the sleeve at all. You will get the buttons in a plastic bag and your tailor will sew them in (and maybe add buttonholes) when they do the sleeves for you.

1612204207682.png

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Curious - what's everyone's favorite / most worn item from S&M?

I'll start - the first generation navy crew neck sweatshirt is worn several times per week. I also love the dress shirts, though they've seen much less action over the past year.
I would have to say the Grey Zip Up Hoodie for lazing around after hours, or to throw on when it is a cool day. The chinos and t shirts get a lot of wear too

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'll start - the first generation navy crew neck sweatshirt is worn several times per week. I also love the dress shirts, though they've seen much less action over the past year.

Favourite - First generation Navy polo coat. Always gets tons of compliments

Most worn - Probably the hoodie (because of covid) and sweatshirts. Although I'm waiting on feedback on the 2nd generation sweatshirts to see of they updated the sleeve length.

sdjackofclubs

Reaction score

Most worn - Probably the hoodie (because of covid) and sweatshirts. Although I'm waiting on feedback on the 2nd generation sweatshirts to see of they updated the sleeve length.
Curious about the new sweatshirts too. I feel like by the time we get to late spring I will need to replace mine. Actually, no - the quality is amazing. I feel like it should last several years.

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Waiting on the light grey marl to come back in stock, then will post here. Black doesn’t really have a place in my wardrobe, and Navy just isn’t as nice as a classic light grey sweatshirt

Banks

Reaction score
Anyone still running into credit card issues when paying directly on S&M's site (not through PayPal)? I just had fraudulent charges appear on my card and other than S&M, it's only used with national chains over the past month. I don't want to point fingers but I know that they had issues with this before. It's obviously all covered by Citi but I'd still like to figure out how the number could have been stolen. Either way, still loving S&M's clothing!

c.bisesar

Reaction score

Technically speaking, all of my v-neck t shirts from S&M get the most wear. My favorite and most worn jacket would be the Angelico bright navy hopsack.

c.bisesar

Reaction score
Anyone still running into credit card issues when paying directly on S&M's site (not through PayPal)? I just had fraudulent charges appear on my card and other than S&M, it's only used with national chains over the past month. I don't want to point fingers but I know that they had issues with this before. It's obviously all covered by Citi but I'd still like to figure out how the number could have been stolen. Either way, still loving S&M's clothing!

Can't really say if they're still having issues, but around the time I started shopping at S&M I started finding fraudulent charges much more often, had 2-3 cases over the span of a year at one point. About a year ago I switched to paying with Paypal and haven't seen anything since. Considering that during these Covid times scammers have been in overdrive, the timing speaks for itself.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads