• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

pmestrad

Reaction score
Order # is 26758. Was shipped out yesterday from the US so may take a bit of time to arrive. Thanks!

pmestrad

Reaction score
No, didn't change a thing. Different fabrics will fit/drape slightly different. With Linen, there is less give than with wool. It doesn't have the same elasticity. That said, you should still fit the same size and not have to size up. What was your order#, I'd like to see the items once they get back to us to see if they are off spec or not.

Order # is 26758. Was shipped out yesterday from the US so may take a bit of time to arrive. Thanks!

cloud82

Reaction score
Picked up the Cooper and linen suit a few weeks back. Finally got it back from the tailor. Good value. Paired with a luxire gingham shirt And solid blue twill tie from land's end.

View attachment 822271

Good choice :-D

DSC05578.jpg

jamie411

Reaction score
Looks great brother! Love the cuffs and the bit loafers with it.

Trying to test the waters at work with sport coats. We're pretty casual but work in design, I'm always surprised how poorly people dress.

Got my first "do you have a job interview today" comment and I've only been here for 20 min haha.

Haters gonna hate.

Burzan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok so I came across the old donegal swatches pic and I'm really hoping #11 is coming in a sport coat.

In the proposed lower gorge neopolitan, open quarters, keeping the slight negative belly, patch pockets, spalla camica shoulder. The thing would be legendary.

download.jpg

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Ok so I came across the old donegal swatches pic and I'm really hoping #11 is coming in a sport coat.

In the proposed lower gorge neopolitan, open quarters, keeping the slight negative belly, patch pockets, spalla camica shoulder. The thing would be legendary.

These are normal tweeds. These are coming in our standard sportcoat. The Donegal is separate, which we'll bring in the updated Neapolitan cut.

afterthesuit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

View attachment 822837

I thought those were the trouser selections... I think I snagged this one from another of Rick's posts regarding jackets:

Edit: Rick beat me to it
IMG_2745.JPG

Burzan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
These are normal tweeds. These are coming in our standard sportcoat. The Donegal is separate, which we'll bring in the updated Neapolitan cut.

I thought those were the trouser selections... I think I snagged this one from another of Rick's posts regarding jackets:

Edit: Rick beat me to it
View attachment 822838

This will release early October. So Pre-orders will be Mid-Sept or so.

RIP my wallet, sooooo many great things coming.

Burzan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i want one in every color. for real. what colors are you going to actually carry @spiermackay ? and how is that prototype jacket coming along?

I might be more drawn to the tweed colors vs the full donegal from those swatches, though hard to tell until I see them made up. Sounds like the donegal is the one being done in the prototype Neapolitan and the tweeds, though no idea on colors, will be in the normal sportcoat cut (3.5" lapels, though hopefully still with the soft Spalla Camicia shoulders).

If something is coming in a darker green I will have hit the lottery and be able to get something in navy, brown, and green all this Fall.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prxtzt