• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Should we do Side Tabs or Belt Loops on High-Rise Moleskin Trousers?

• Side Tabs

Votes: 130 69.9%
  • Belt Loops

Votes: 56 30.1%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Stylewords

Reaction score
No. Most people still prefer the normal cut, BUT with things the way that they have been the past year, most people have not have a need and have not been buying tailoring. The Niche (menswear crowd) who are still interested in tailoring have. So we turned more of our tailoring towards the niche market.
OK. That makes sense. But please don't forget us non-iGents.

Ladislav

Reaction score
Hi guys, anyone having size issues with quest cotton trousers? I got mine 34 contemporary in cream color but it’s good 2 cm off from the table numbers. In my case, it should have 90,2 cm. Instead it has 88 cm with very little place to fool around. It’s first time, dress pants are being like 1size smaller than it should be. Quite strange. By S&M it’s my first pants issue. And so far I used to have quite a few of them.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi guys, anyone having size issues with quest cotton trousers? I got mine 34 contemporary in cream color but it’s good 2 cm off from the table numbers. In my case, it should have 90,2 cm. Instead it has 88 cm with very little place to fool around. It’s first time, dress pants are being like 1size smaller than it should be. Quite strange. By S&M it’s my first pants issue. And so far I used to have quite a few of them.
What part are you measuring?

orange fury

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The chunky cardigan is 4-ply, 7 gauge, 1 KG of pure Merino.

We are planning 2 cashmere sweaters.

The first is a simple 12 gauge, crew. 15 micron, 35 mm Inner Mongolian Cashmere. Target $158 USD

2nd is a Cable Crew. 7 gauge. Also 15 micron, 35 mm Inner Mongolian Cashmere. Target $225 USD.
What colors, or has that been decided yet?

I have a kelly green cable crew cashmere sweater I bought from RLPL a couple years back, and it's kind of the sweater I compare all other sweaters to. I'd be interested to test them side by side.

Last edited:

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
What colors, or has that been decided yet?

I have a kelly green cable crew cashmere sweater I bought from RLPL a couple years back, and it's kind of the sweater I compare all other sweaters to. I'd be interested to test them side by side.
Very simple first time out. Navy, Charcoal and Oatmeal.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Guys. Heads up. The Tobacco Linen, is actually woven by Spence Bryson and is the Tobacco from their "Tropical" book. Originally we were supposed to get Spence Bryson labels, but because we purchased through Huddersfield/Minnis, they gave us their label.

Corollary to that, all of Huddersfield/Minnis linen is actually woven by Spence Bryson/Ulster Weavers.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.