• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
What colors, or has that been decided yet?

I have a kelly green cable crew cashmere sweater I bought from RLPL a couple years back, and it's kind of the sweater I compare all other sweaters to. I'd be interested to test them side by side.

Very simple first time out. Navy, Charcoal and Oatmeal.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Guys. Heads up. The Tobacco Linen, is actually woven by Spence Bryson and is the Tobacco from their "Tropical" book. Originally we were supposed to get Spence Bryson labels, but because we purchased through Huddersfield/Minnis, they gave us their label.

Corollary to that, all of Huddersfield/Minnis linen is actually woven by Spence Bryson/Ulster Weavers.

Spaghettimatt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Guys. Heads up. The Tobacco Linen, is actually woven by Spence Bryson and is the Tobacco from their "Tropical" book. Originally we were supposed to get Spence Bryson labels, but because we purchased through Huddersfield/Minnis, they gave us their label.

Corollary to that, all of Huddersfield/Minnis linen is actually woven by Spence Bryson/Ulster Weavers.
Is this the same as the 9243 brown linen in MTO?

espen

Reaction score
Because I love to play with the custom shirts...are camp collars and square hems a secret menu item, or just no bueno?

motorchang

Reaction score
From my personal experience: cream, charcoal, light grey, some greens. But, for visual proof, see @Betelgeuse posts or his IG. The man knows what’s up.

I took up your advise and have ordered sigar linen SC and trousers. Been wanting to have a linen suit for a long time, and I wanted the color to be versatile yet unusual and stand out in a summery way. This seems to fit the bill perfectly and I'm quite looking forward to it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Is anyone else having trouble adding any of the Easy Pants to your cart? Any color or size I click (the ones still in stock) won't let me add to cart. The "add to bag" button immediately grays out no matter what I click. I've cleared history, cache, etcetera and tried two different browsers too.

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Is anyone else having trouble adding any of the Easy Pants to your cart? Any color or size I click (the ones still in stock) won't let me add to cart. The "add to bag" button immediately grays out no matter what I click. I've cleared history, cache, etcetera and tried two different browsers too.

Edit: Sorry, read it wrong. Looking into it.

Reaction score
Possible someone else had it and added to cart just before you.

Are they completely sold out in every color? This is happening for any size on any color. Even just clicking Slim or Contemporary grays out the add to bag button and clicking any size it allows me to does not change it.

Edit: saw your edit. Thanks for looking into it!

cr2596

Reaction score
I took up your advise and have ordered sigar linen SC and trousers. Been wanting to have a linen suit for a long time, and I wanted the color to be versatile yet unusual and stand out in a summery way. This seems to fit the bill perfectly and I'm quite looking forward to it.
Nice. Sounds like it’ll fit the bill perfectly.

JorgeAGR

Reaction score
Good morning @spiermackay . Been trying to get a return to you guys for about a week now, and while your team has been responsive (cheers despite the low manpower!), dealing with UPS has been incredibly difficult. My first return label was broken and could not be generated, and after your CS team generated a new one UPS still hasn't sent me anything. Any tips/help on this from your side? Many thanks and keep up the good work!

spiermackay

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Good morning @spiermackay . Been trying to get a return to you guys for about a week now, and while your team has been responsive (cheers despite the low manpower!), dealing with UPS has been incredibly difficult. My first return label was broken and could not be generated, and after your CS team generated a new one UPS still hasn't sent me anything. Any tips/help on this from your side? Many thanks and keep up the good work!

You haven't received the label from UPS?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics