• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Last week, I sat down with @barrettdudley to talk about the origins of the brand and our plans for the future. This week, we've teamed up to give away TWO $100 gift cards to the site. Check our Instagram post above for full details.

If you haven't checked out the podcast, I'd highly recommend it. I've posted links to the episode below.

YouTube:
Apple Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podca...-forms-pat-allen/id1435533425?i=1000492461367

Denim you say? ?

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Any chance of tanks in Bone?

We plan to make Bone a core color and roll it out in other styles/fabrics. I think it'd look great in a tank.

Dpsie

Reaction score
Washed Navy Vintage Crew

CFE2AD9E-054B-48D8-AFB3-686DC88076D4.jpeg

...this is exactly what I needed. Thanks Pat!

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@UNIFORMLA what kind of black magic have you worked on USPS? I have other parcels that left the USA 2 months ago with USPS that still haven't arrived but your parcel that got sent 4 days ago is already in the country :bounce2::bounce2:

I'm hoping we can still make that 2 month timeline...haha it sounds like my small talk with the mail carrier is finally starting to pay off.

I hope you love the tees!

Last edited:

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

dh797_sfs

Reaction score
Received my white LS tee this weekend -- very, very comfortable. Looking forward to grabbing some heavier gauge stuff from you guys soon.

Lovemybed

Reaction score
I have a BNWT vintage long sleeve size large in the sand colorway. $50 total.

Don't see myself wearing this color, especially since I have other Uniform tees I always reach for.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads