• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Please visit ou very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are posted, including the latest, updated, very comprehensive, Styleforum Black Friday Sales List

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Last week, I sat down with @barrettdudley to talk about the origins of the brand and our plans for the future. This week, we've teamed up to give away TWO $100 gift cards to the site. Check our Instagram post above for full details.

If you haven't checked out the podcast, I'd highly recommend it. I've posted links to the episode below.

YouTube: Apple Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/spinning-yarns-records-with-uni-forms-pat-allen/id1435533425?i=1000492461367
Denim you say? 😉

UNIFORMLA

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Any chance of tanks in Bone?
We plan to make Bone a core color and roll it out in other styles/fabrics. I think it'd look great in a tank.

norsefanboi

Reaction score
@UNIFORMLA what kind of black magic have you worked on USPS? I have other parcels that left the USA 2 months ago with USPS that still haven't arrived but your parcel that got sent 4 days ago is already in the country :bounce2::bounce2:

UNIFORMLA

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@UNIFORMLA what kind of black magic have you worked on USPS? I have other parcels that left the USA 2 months ago with USPS that still haven't arrived but your parcel that got sent 4 days ago is already in the country :bounce2::bounce2:
I'm hoping we can still make that 2 month timeline...haha it sounds like my small talk with the mail carrier is finally starting to pay off.

I hope you love the tees!

Last edited:

UNIFORMLA

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

dh797_sfs

Reaction score
Received my white LS tee this weekend -- very, very comfortable. Looking forward to grabbing some heavier gauge stuff from you guys soon.

Lovemybed

Reaction score
I have a BNWT vintage long sleeve size large in the sand colorway. $50 total.

Don't see myself wearing this color, especially since I have other Uniform tees I always reach for.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's