• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@UNIFORMLA Gonna need more Artist Tees, Pat! ?

We're working on it! We're heading into production on a new fabric development that will feature the Artist and Vintage Tee silhouettes that I think you guys are really going to like. I'll update you guys on it tomorrow...or whenever I can snap a shot.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
And just a reminder, it is last call to enter our $100 gift card giveaway with @barrettdudley and the Club Cool Podcast. If you'd like to enter, please head to our Instagram (@uniformla_) for full details. Tomorrow we will select two winners (we'll randomly select one and they'll randomly select one) and announce them on our story.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Artist tee
BD8FF1CC-7BB1-4ADD-8BD1-17E6FA6E38D3.jpeg

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@UNIFORMLA thanks for the handwritten note on the order!

Love the fit of the artist tee, now that I've tried it on me I'll be able to confidently purchase the future drops in different colors.
Vintage crew neck is a tad long on me, but still works as a summer tee with shorts.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We need a restock on the Artist Tee in smaller sizes!

We're working on this and are going to adjust the next run to have more of the smaller sizes.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@UNIFORMLA thanks for the handwritten note on the order!

Love the fit of the artist tee, now that I've tried it on me I'll be able to confidently purchase the future drops in different colors.
Vintage crew neck is a tad long on me, but still works as a summer tee with shorts.

Thank you! I appreciate you. I'm really glad the tees worked out. Thank you so much for the support.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Washed black looks great!

@UNIFORMLA Hey pat, any plans on introducing grey pullover hoodies and crewneck sweaters?

Yes! Grey Pull Over Hoodies and Crewneck Sweatshirts are coming in the first french terry drop along with the other colors.

I know I've said this before, but I'm gonna say it again, the new french terry is really good. We've improved everything about our french terry pieces. All of our fit models have asked to keep or buy all of the preproduction samples from the first french terry drop.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads