• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Please visit ou very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are posted, including the latest, updated, very comprehensive, Styleforum Black Friday Sales List

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

UNIFORMLA

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Received my white LS tee this weekend -- very, very comfortable. Looking forward to grabbing some heavier gauge stuff from you guys soon.
I'm really glad that one worked out. Thank you so much!

mrballs

Reaction score
shipping to Singapore was crazy fast!

just opened up the bone and washed navy raw hems. bone is indeed a superbly versatile color, fits in between the white and sand spectrum.

i also tried out the classic navy l/s crew as it was on a nice discount. i sized up one from the raw hems and damn they fit perfect. i thought Uniqlo's soft touch l/s were crazy nice to the touch but never bit on them as their cut was boring and shorter than what I would want. uniform's version is even softer to the touch and hits the mark on cut and length.

will post up fitpics when they get out of the laundry.

thanks again Pat and continue staying safe!

UNIFORMLA

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
wow pat it's great to see how much your brand has grown. you deserve it!
just checking in to give my support.
new colors look great! will be getting in an order soon.
Thank you! That really means a lot. You've been with us from the jump...since it was two styles in Black and White. Thank you so much for being so supportive over the years. It's great to see you in here. I appreciate you!

UNIFORMLA

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
shipping to Singapore was crazy fast!

just opened up the bone and washed navy raw hems. bone is indeed a superbly versatile color, fits in between the white and sand spectrum.

i also tried out the classic navy l/s crew as it was on a nice discount. i sized up one from the raw hems and damn they fit perfect. i thought Uniqlo's soft touch l/s were crazy nice to the touch but never bit on them as their cut was boring and shorter than what I would want. uniform's version is even softer to the touch and hits the mark on cut and length.

will post up fitpics when they get out of the laundry.

thanks again Pat and continue staying safe!
Thank you for following up. I'm really glad everything worked out and really appreciate the support. Thank you! I'm looking forward to the fit pics.

Deceive

Reaction score
Couple quick pictures of the Washed Black, Bone, Ash Brown & Washed Navy Artist Tees.

For reference, I went 1 size down (medium) from my Vintage Crew/TTS size (large).

As always, Pat and the UNIFORM team killed it!

Artist2.jpgArtist3.jpgArtist4.jpgArtist1.jpg

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

UNIFORMLA

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
holy smokes... the Artist Tee is the real deal! Just received washed black. Will get a fit pic up this weekend. Looking forward to them restocking to snag some more colours. Well done Patty!
I appreciate you, Mack! Thank you.

UNIFORMLA

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments