• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tooch4321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks like somebody lost a few pounds! Chinos look good, I wanna see the details...

Klemins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The fit looks good, much better than before. I also like the charcoal a lot. I think I'll pick up a pair.

breakz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Spot on fit. Way improved from sample #1. I expected lighter grey and not charcoal, though...

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tooch4321
That maybe so, but I know from my personal experience with WvG (I wear an XL which is very slim) that if he is a perfect L in your shirting (judging by your measurements) he's not going to fit an XL in WvG. Even if you do measure slight differently, it would still be at least 1-1.5" difference in the chest. This is not a knock or attack on you, I am actually interested in grabbing a black oxford off of you, I am just saying they fit really slim...

no offense taken at all man. I just wanted to clarify that for bows1 since he has the TOJ and wanted to know his WvG size; that before dinner style shirt is definitely a slim fitted shirt, I can tell just by looking at it in pics.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
thanks guys. You will enjoy the fit. I will have more info shortly for you guys.

I don't think I have lost weight but you will really notice a difference in 2 months.

A single broken hearted wolf is back in the gym!

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
thanks guys. You will enjoy the fit. I will have more info shortly for you guys.

I don't think I have lost weight but you will really notice a difference in 2 months.

A single broken hearted wolf is back in the gym!

confused.gif

Sorry to hear that, man. As I've made too well known around here, the girl I thought was "the one" split from me early last fall and I'm still finding it difficult a fair number of days.

On a happier note, we'll all feel better about our love lives when we're wearing these chinos. I'm definitely in for the read, but I'm also considering the charcoal, too. I've been searching for denim in that shade, but have been unsuccessful so far.

Tooch4321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
thanks guys. You will enjoy the fit. I will have more info shortly for you guys. I don't think I have lost weight but you will really notice a difference in 2 months. A single broken hearted wolf is back in the gym!
This is one of my favorite excerpts from The Iron by Henry Rollins: "...Once I was in love with a woman. I thought about her the most when the pain from a workout was racing through my body. Everything in me wanted her. So much so that sex was only a fraction of my total desire. It was the single most intense love I have ever felt, but she lived far away and I didn't see her very often. Working out was a healthy way of dealing with the loneliness. To this day, when I work out I usually listen to ballads. I prefer to work out alone. It enables me to concentrate on the lessons that the Iron has for me. Learning about what you're made of is always time well spent, and I have found no better teacher. The Iron had taught me how to live. Life is capable of driving you out of your mind. The way it all comes down these days, it's some kind of miracle if you're not insane. People have become separated from their bodies. They are no longer whole. I see them move from their offices to their cars and on to their suburban homes. They stress out constantly, they lose sleep, they eat badly. And they behave badly. Their egos run wild; they become motivated by that which will eventually give them a massive stroke. They need the Iron Mind. Through the years, I have combined meditation, action, and the Iron into a single strength. I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts. Time spent away from the Iron makes my mind degenerate. I wallow in a thick depression. My body shuts down my mind. The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength. Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it's impossible to turn back. The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."

adamha21

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mauro, the fit on the chino looks really good dude.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mauro, sorry to hear the lonely wolf news, but sometimes there are gray clouds that block the blue skies on the horizon. Anyway, enough cheesy lines...

...as far as those Chino's go, I must say those are looking good on that sample. I'm glad they look to have a bit more room like on the slimmer side of straight without being skinny. I like the back pocket button loop closure. Depending on final price (I'll save my pennies) I'm most likely in for the khaki and jalapeno. Mmm...

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thanks guys. The goat and I have a lot on our plates I am not sure it's really over. We are still working together so we will see how that plays out.

As far as the chino I wish you guys could try it on. The fit is spot on ( for me at least).
Please notice in the pictures how good the Wolf arse looks...lol

70gransport

Reaction score
Like other I''m digging the jalapeno but also really like the espresso...interested to see how the red turns out too, can't wait for these to drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads